friends needed for inspiration.

Options
I am Beth and I was on here before. My sister does my fitness pal too. I never came into the blog before and I really don't know how to navigate the site yet. Lots of learning to do.

Thanks
Beth

Replies

• Battabing1129
    Options
    Hello i recently join and I'm also looking for more friends. Feel free to add me .
  • jrconnell72
    Options
    Haha me too just joined today also ! I just started insanity today and oooo my gosh I am so out of shape I don't know if I can do this or not my mind says yes but my body says no way lol
  • jschmitz3786
    jschmitz3786 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was on here 4 months ago and today I decided I needed to get back on track. Looking for friends for inspiration and to share ideas.
  • Brallen1969
    Options
    Welcome everyone, feel free to add me. I am on here everyday and I have great friends you might want to browse through and add too. Anyone who is committed and positive is welcome to add me......the journey to health is quite the adventure....

Brad
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Brad's a GREAT friend! Feel free to add me as well! Anyone can add me if they would like!
  • jc4639
    jc4639 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been on here on and off for about a year. A good friend recommended the site, but I got so busy with other things that I forgot about it. I decided I needed to start putting myself first and decided to get back on track with my weight loss / toning up goals. So I'm looking for friends.
  • EazyEray
    EazyEray Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me! I joined a cpl of months ago when I started P90 to help track my calories and macronutrients..this site has been a big help in the success I've had.
  • KandiKane13
    Options
    I'm new here too :happy: feel free to add me.
  • 1MT3
    1MT3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here and am willing to give encouragement. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    add a bunch of people (me if you want) and actually message them! not just up your friends list :)
  • RoyceGunner
    Options
    I've been using my fitness pal everyday for the past 2 months, and it really does help out! When I started I was 230, now I'm 192, and on a goal to 185lbs! Feel free to add me! Looking forward! To meeting people!
  • chipsguy
    chipsguy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there....I'm new to this blog and hope to lose some weight and get in better shape. Thanks!