Insanity Month One Complete!

Options
I just finished one month of Insanity and my word was that ever insane (pun intended). I'm glad it's recovery week because I started a cleanse this morning to try and get rid of my Easter weekend bloat and I'm not sure my body could handle month 2 yet!

Has anyone else just started Insanity, going through recovery week, or almost finished? I'd love to hear about your results!

Replies

• the1captain
    the1captain Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 7. Funny thing about recovery week. I hated doing the exact same routine everyday for 6 days straight. Had to really force myself to get through day 5 and six. Of course come monday when I started the even crazier month 2 I already missed recovery week. lol
  • marc_s_johnson
    marc_s_johnson Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the recovery week because week 2 is a lot harder than 1.
  • mcannw
    mcannw Posts: 12
    Options
    So now that you completed the month how are the results?
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    I'm on week 7. Funny thing about recovery week. I hated doing the exact same routine everyday for 6 days straight. Had to really force myself to get through day 5 and six. Of course come monday when I started the even crazier month 2 I already missed recovery week. lol

Hahaha I have a feeling I will have those exact same thoughts! I'm taking up running now so I'm doing that while doing recovery week!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    So now that you completed the month how are the results?

I'm a ton stronger and my energy is crazy high! I couldn't even do one push up before Insanity and now I can do 10 man pushups!
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Shaun t and i love your pic!! Im currently doing a cleanse and im doing recovery week bc i just finished asylum 2 and i LOOOOVED IT!! I have a ladies only or unisex support group on fb if you're interested in joining. We would love to have you!!! We have some others in there doing insanity :)
  • abasili
    abasili Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and can barely walk most mornings.... I think my calves are still in denial that this is the new reality. Has anyone had any luck finding a solution to the muscle stiffness?? Recovery formula? Vitamin supplements?
  • jc4639
    jc4639 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting insanity again today. Finished last October and I've decided to do a sconce 60day round.
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and can barely walk most mornings.... I think my calves are still in denial that this is the new reality. Has anyone had any luck finding a solution to the muscle stiffness?? Recovery formula? Vitamin supplements?
    I just started week two, so I'm definitely a newbie. My knees aren't too happy after the cardio and resistance video, and my calves have seen better days. Has anyone else experienced pain in the knees and is it something I should push through? The pain isn't severe, but it's certainly there.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Just started yesterday.. Day 2 for me later this morning..the fit test was no joke.. I have never done any of those exercises before..
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I'm on my second round of Insanity. Month 2 - There are no words, truly there are just no words.

To the person that posted about knee pain I can tell you it will only get worse with Insanity. If it were me I'd find something else to do, or modify so you aren't doing the jumping.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options

Nothing unnatural, a warm bath, and another workout. I wont say it gets easier but you definitely wont be as sore, until you get to month 2, then the soreness comes back.