Model My Diet: Very Cool!

Options
This thing is very cool and very helpful for visual encouragement. http://www.modelmydiet.com
You just enter your current weight and your goal weight, and it shows you what you look like right next to what you will look like.
What do you guys think?

Replies

• katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    i've used something like that before but there's such variation. maybe it works for some with less muscle, but at my goal weight they have me still looking much flabbier and fatter than I actually did when I was that weight the last time, as an adult.
    so it may help some people it depends on a lot of factors.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Thought I'd check it at just to see it's accuracy. I already know about what I will look at my goal weight, because I've been that weight before. So I entered my information into the site and compared the visual to previous pictures of myself, and it's pretty accurate.

edit: I do agree with the above poster though. My stomach was flatter than the animated visual, but that seems minor. As it gives a general idea for people who have never been thin.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately it doesn't really show a difference for me from here to goal. It is cool though.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    for me it was a huge difference in what I actually looked like and the website. prob 20 or more lbs, but very likely they are
    using the suggested weights for women-bmi ect. I have more than average muscle so this throws everything off.
    yet another reason to reevaluate how you feel and your goals once you are close to a healthy weight.
  • mindygeske
    mindygeske Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    So cool!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • exostan
    exostan Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow nice~
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I can see nothing :(
  • Tishj330
    Tishj330 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just checked out Model My Diet today. I love it! Its so cool. Great motivation :smile:
  • browneyes97
    browneyes97 Posts: 98
    Options
    Pretty cool! Thank you