hello everyone

Options
hi am new to this site i found it when i was looking for a calorie counter an needless to say i found one. i am doing this because my whole life i have been the fat one and for once i want tobe the skinny one and be able to walk into my bedroom and have my husband head turn when he sees me wearing a sexy out fit

Replies

• dee_cooper
    Options
    hi am new to this site i found it when i was looking for a calorie counter an needless to say i found one. i am doing this because my whole life i have been the fat one and for once i want tobe the skinny one and be able to walk into my bedroom and have my husband head turn when he sees me wearing a sexy out fit
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi Dee! Welcome. This is a great site. Good luck!
  • Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi Dee,

Good luck to you. I am recently back to this site ( having put on yet some more weight!) I am determined to get the weight off this time.........and keep it off!!! I am so uncomfortable with the extra weight, and want to be healthier.

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • cyndeebee
    cyndeebee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Cindy and I'm new today, too.

I found this site through a web search. It's the best one so far.

I've been slender all of my life, until about a year and a half ago. I gained about 25 pounds, and because I'm very small-boned, it really makes a difference in how I look and feel.

I woke up this morning and thought "Why am I feeling down about my weight? Who has the control here? Who makes the choices?"

And so I'm determined to get rid of this excess weight and start feeling like myself again.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Hi, You have nothing to lose by trying, but everything to lose by quiting,

keep on doing it.

then send photo's of you husbands heading spinning when

you surpise him

Good luck