60 lbs down!!! :)

2»

Replies

• MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Way to go! You look younger and happier!

Thank you I am that's for sure!!! I was in severe depression a year ago and now you can't keep me home!!!! I love the new me!!!

Wow! This is what I want to say! Thanks for your honesty! You are turning back the clock in your looks! One hot cougar for sure! :)
  • Wonderful! You look awesome!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    you look absoltuly amazing, you can see in your expression how happy you are!!!! Loving yourself first is such a wonderful way to pure happiness. I am so happy for you.
  • lvpthemvp
    lvpthemvp Posts: 266 Member
    That is pretty awesome! congrats!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    this is awesome! so happy for you!!
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Nice work! Congrats!!
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Awesome job :-D
  • Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    You look amazing! And so much younger too!!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Awesome job, way to go!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Wonderful job!!!!
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Wow! 60 pounds down and you've lost at least 10 years too! You look amazing! Such an inspiration.
  • begli5
    begli5 Posts: 13 Member
    That is amazing news! Congratulations on the loss! Do you mind if I ask how much you weigh now and how tall you are? We just seem to have very similar body shape and progress and it would be awesome to have someone to compare myself to!

Thank you all so much!! I started at 245 and I am at 185 now I am 5 foot 3 1/2 inches tall. My weight is all carried in between my shoulders and waist. I'm a size 12 in pants and an XL-L on top. Now to tone everything up.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!