Bikini Fit!

Options
Hey guys!

SO I'm quite lean built and planning on getting a little more toned summer... especially ab and butt-wise, lol.
Up to about a month ago I went through different exercise regims, from 1 hour ballet workouts to the 100 workout,, and was really starting to notice a difference in my strength, posture and build generally. However, with my exams coming up I have recently not had the same joy and motivation when it comes to working out :( I drop into bed as soon as I get the chance and just feel like studying+ exercise is too much for me right now. I am considering a 'break' until about end of may-ish, hoping to get 'ripped' for about Juli! Would you say it is possible? Or totally foolish of me to think I can get a minor sixpack in a good 1-2 months?
Also, what kind of exercising would you suggest and how often?
Thanks in advance!!!
Lauren

Replies

• chaunaaa
    chaunaaa Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm wondering the saaaaaaaaaaaaammmeee exact thing!
  • Jessicalauren3
    Options
    Anybody out there? :L
  • stephcampbell77
    Options
    I would definitely just try to squeeze in a 10 minute ab workout 3 days a week now.... Plus....you know what they say~ "abs are made in the kitchen)

:)
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Just work out... I didn't do anything specific to get my six pack... they just came from being active and not starving myself :-)
  • Zekela
    Options
    Also, any form of exercise tend to strengthen your core. I've gained back ab definition in as little as two weeks before by doing intense martial arts training...
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    15 minutes is better than nothing! Just drag yourself to the gym for 10-15 minutes, if you're still tired/dreading it/can't think you can go on, then stop...if not, then keep going! Your body may tell you that it has nothing left but you really won't know all that you can do until you push yourself!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is, if you go to a beach, no one looks "bikini fit".
  • Melissa22G
    Melissa22G Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Funny thing is, if you go to a beach, no one looks "bikini fit".

Agree! I remember when I first went to White Water, I had a sarong, loose pants over top, and a robe over it going into the park. When I got there and looked around, I stripped so fast down to my suit you'd think I was getting paid.
  • Zekela
    Options
    I don't mean to sound cocky or anything... but I do ;-)