Hey Everyone

Options
My name is Nikki and I'm 26 years old. I just started MFP last week and have been good about logging in everyday so far. I would like some friends to help motivate me during this journey. I've been looking at the introductions on here and it looks like the people on here are great.

Replies

• charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My name is Nikki and I'm 26 years old. I just started MFP last week and have been good about logging in everyday so far. I would like some friends to help motivate me during this journey. I've been looking at the introductions on here and it looks like the people on here are great.

Hi im charlie and im 22 years old. I joined this site 3 days ago and have been a little obsessed! lol Check out my profile and if you want, add me. Good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • Lwin707
    Lwin707 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey Nikki welcome to MFP feel free to add me if u want!
  • NixxiNak
    NixxiNak Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks!
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    hi hun im Sam and im 27 welcome to MFP feel free to add if you want!
  • RNWall
    RNWall Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've been on about 85 days. I love this site and I'm on here everyday. Anyone feel free to add me and check out my profile :) Happy Tuesday all!
  • AMKLIP
    AMKLIP Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi Nikki!

I hope you like this site as much as I do! It really keeps you on track and I love that you can people that will motivate you to continue the weight loss journey!

Feel free to add me :)

Amanda
  • sheilatush
    sheilatush Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me to...I been using it 55 days...Love it
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Emily. I've been on MFP for 200+ days & love it! You can add me too. :)
  • ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well wishes on our journey! Feel free to add me for support!
  • tawnyd24
    tawnyd24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Tonya and I'm 43. I've been tracking on here for a few months and I do sometimes forget. It is great though to keep yourself in check that's for sure:)
  • NixxiNak
    NixxiNak Posts: 4
    Options
    You are all awesome, thanks everyone!