new to site, looking for friends :-)

Options
Hello, i'm new to the site.

I'm 41, live in the UK and have battled with my weight since having my children who are now 9 & 7. I have reached Goal/Gold at Weight Watchers THREE times in 6 years but as soon as i stop counting WW points the weight creeps back on. Hopefully using MFP will help me understand calories/portion control so i can lose the weight and it will stay off.

I'm looking for friends, so please feel free to add me so we can help & support each other on our weight loss journey, Emma x

Replies

• The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Hi Emma!

I also have used WW over the years, only to gain back many of the pounds as well... I actually like MFP better! :smile: My kids are close to the ages of your kids (13 & 9) ~ fun ages!

Nice to meet you!
  • butterfly3703
    Options
    Add me. I've been here before but only adding ladies this time- too much flirting before ;) I'm 43 , like joking around but serious about fitness
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hi Emma! Im Blythe.. 37 y/o mom of 5. Ive also done WW.. several times over the span of about 11 yrs. Got really close to goal or got pregnant again and would gain it all back.. so I get where you are coming from. My youngest is also 9. Feel free to add me!
  • ThisNewFitGirl
    ThisNewFitGirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ive been using MFP for about two years now and feel compelled to tell everyone I know because that's how much I love it. Feel free to add me and I hope i'll get a chance to support youre journey!
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome Emma !

You've found a great site and will find lots of support.. Feel free to add.

Good luck with your new journey :)
  • amymaytay
    amymaytay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have a 1 year old and 11 year, been on mfp now for 3 weeks and im loving life and starting to feel better....keep upping my workout routines/and trying new healthier foods....i am OBSESSED with doing my life the right way from this point on.....anyone can feel free to add me as a friend!