Looking for some more friends to follow along...

Options
I've been around for a while, and I'm looking for some more friends to follow along for my last little push to my goal weight (only 7 lbs left) a lot of te friends I've had have either dropped off, or just quit posting stuff, and it's always nice to have that little extra support, and I'm always happy to help others, with what I've learned along my journey. And just because I hit my weight goal (when I do) doesn't mean I'm gonna disappear, I still have tons of fitness goals to reach, and I'm not going anywhere, so please if you're interested add me...

Replies

• bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    :-(
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! You can add me, I'm here everyday with the occasional "oops it's Saturday and I forgot to log in"!
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on your weightloss ... it must feel amazing to be so close to reaching that goal! :smile:
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    What an amazing loss! You can follow me, I'd love a stalker lol :)
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I am adding you...I log everyday...
  • nightdragon70
    nightdragon70 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here can add me. I'll accept just about any request that comes through. I'm usually on during the day, and update regularly. I don't always get to comment on statuses, etc when I have management in town, or on weekends when I'm running around crazy

But we are all here to encourage each other, so even a little bit helps. !
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Request sent brother
  • sarahdangar
    sarahdangar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feeling the same, happy for anyone to add and to offer support!
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    impressive weight loss. Let's go man! only seven more pounds!
    feel free to add me.

What other fitness goals do you have? running, cycling, body fat %? please share
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Feel free to add me--I'd love to hear/get advice from someone who has made it, and be able to provide the same. Maintenance is hard!
  • melmargirly
    melmargirly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I love hearing success stories and seeing the results! Good job! Keep it up ;)
  • welladapted
    Options
    Hi, I would love to add some friends,it helps to have support. How do you add someone?
  • toastnhunny
    toastnhunny Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success and hard work! It's awesome to hear how much this site helps people reach their goals. Feel free to add me. I've lost over 10 lbs this year and I'm trying to maintain a healthy weight and eat better. I feel like people forget about supporting and encouraging you once you've reached your goal.
  • bodyrollin
    bodyrollin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Guess I just originally posted this at the wrong time lol...you guys flooded my inbox...thank you all very much :-)
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    anyone can fill free to add me too
  • heatherforever222
    heatherforever222 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me too! I am always looking for new friends to help support!
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You can add me :flowerforyou:
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm on daily and congrats on your weight loss !!!