What are you looking forward to when you lose weight?

Options
I know this may seem silly but I have 3 things that I am really looking forward to when I lose weight. There are many things of course but these 3 are the main ones.

1. to be able to wear my wedding ring again.

2. to be able to see my collar bones.

3. to be able to tuck a shirt in.

What about you? What are you looking forward to?

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    To fit into the tote of brand name jeans I have sitting in my closet (some with tags still on). I LOVE those jeans!

To feel confident wearing a real bathing suit instead of the skirt bottom and the big top.

Ultimately, just increasing my self esteem. To feel confident.
  • pennydreadful270
    pennydreadful270 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Jeans that fit.

Not having to work harder than everyone else for the same output of speed.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've already lost a lot of weight. But I haven't achieved all my goals yet. I'm looking forward to walking and not jiggling.
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to being more active with my kids this summer, last summer I was pretty lazy.
    I am also looking forward to not needing to wear a cover up at the lake and pool this summer too!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Being able to bulk.
  • yoshna
    yoshna Posts: 69
    Options
    Short shorts! And wearing shorts for running in the sunshine.

Going swimming and not feeling embarrassed about my thighs...

Having more energy (more to do with the food I'm eating rather than actually losing weight, but still, a big one) and sleeping better.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Cute clothes, looking better and feeling more confident, and of course, hopefully, BIKINIS!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I'm almost to my weight loss goal. I still have a lot of other goals to achieve though.

I'm running an epic race next year (Ragnar Relay) so I'm looking forward to that - and achieving my fitness goals along the way.