APRIL 10lb CHALLENGE!

Options

Replies

• tntmom87
    tntmom87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have a wedding to go to at the end of the month and this is just what I need to get me motivated to feel and look good by then!
  • gabzl
    gabzl Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm so in! My family is very unhealthy, however, i am very active and try my hardest to be health conscious. My family's super yummy (but incredibly unhealthy) family meals hold me back from eating what i know is right. i need help finding recipes for my whole family to try! feel free to add me! i will support anyone and i would love some support as well! especially after the easter break! id love to be down 30 lbs by summer, and this will be a fantastic start to my goal. Walk On Everyone :)
  • Cheryl_Rica
    Options
    I am in! I am cautiously optimistic about spring arrving and walking being a thing that could happen!
  • buford692
    Options
    I'm completely in!!! I need this - B-day coming end of April! Please add me - I need motivation!!!! Came off a weeklong battle with flu about 4 weeks ago and can't seem to get on track.
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this would be a Major Challange for me and if I could meet this Goal I would probably cry like a baby. I am such a sappy emotional person, and I really want to see things change. Good Luck to all participating.
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in!! Just what I need to push me a little more.
  • Kryn_n
    Kryn_n Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Happy April everyone!

Lets get a head start on summer! 10 pounds in 30 days. Who's in?!

We can do it!

Feel free to add me as a friend!

I'm In !!
    CW 150
  • FutureMsFit
    FutureMsFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Disney in 7 weeks!
  • Ersheen
    Ersheen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I m in
  • Lennylynch01
    Lennylynch01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok Healthy Tip for the day - Take the Stairs and ignore the lift!!!! Every little extra bit of physical activity helps.

My new year resolution was to start walking more and leave the car at home when i go to work, and so far so good.
    It's a 40 min walk each day, go me!!! :)
  • kassiebby1124
    kassiebby1124 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I want to be in, but I don't generally weigh myself since I lift..but I'm in anyway
  • aliceonion
    Options
    I'm in - really helps to have this motivation - so impressive seeing some of the weight loss! Please feel free to add me!
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've totally re-started this April so I'm ready to begin again :)

LET'S DO THIS!
  • kdcj17
    kdcj17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Does that mean I have to step on the scale! AHHHH! :P j/k
  • kamiboykin
    kamiboykin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am in!:flowerforyou:
  • motogsp
    motogsp Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am down 2.5lbs so far and the week is just beginning so some hard work this week there should be more losing going on. How is everyone making out with the challenge?
  • deckers67
    deckers67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Got to drop the winter 20 I gained, GOT TO.
  • laura666666
    laura666666 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm starting aweek into it, I'm aiming or 8lbs!
  • missj1020
    missj1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So in! Need a boost!