20 lbs down!

Options
erinliz
erinliz Posts: 43 Member
Finally got below 170 this morning! 169.8 - reaching my MG of 170 by July 1st. :happy: I haven't seen the 160's since I got married 8 years ago! OK so I'm barely in the 160's, but I'll take it!

Replies

• mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    20 lbs is awesome and so motivating. Congratulations and keep it up!
  • jlallen
    jlallen Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I have the same goal, 170 but by July 4th. It'll be 30 pounds lost total for me :)
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    20lbs is great!! Congrats-keep it up!!
  • ejoh40509
    ejoh40509 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! I have lost 17 so far, but seems my body won't allow me to lose more. I think it's lack of motivation, because when I started Fitnesspal I was very dedicated 3 walks a day and a work out video. Now just a workout video every other day. So, I will say again Congratulations :) It takes a lot of motivation and you have come this far. I just hope I will get to my goal soon. I will have to try harder
  • knightwriter2
    Options
    Congratulations! Gotta love that .8! I love seeing mine on the scale. Keep up the good work.
  • aphroditespalace
    Options
    WOW!!! thats so awesome,!!! I would definitely take it, you are in the 160's!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Congrats on your success I know that's a great feeling to meet your goal and even before July 1st!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • erinliz
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! All the encouragement helps so much! Looks like you all are doing great.....keep it up this weekend. Those are the tough days for me......when I'm with my husband I eat more like a 220 lb guy and less like the 150 lb hot mama I want to be! :wink:
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    Breaking those milestones are huge! Now you get to look forward to getting into the 150 zone! yay!
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! KEEP IT MOVING!:wink::smile:
  • ChristineMcGrae
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • darrenremer
    Options
    How long did it take to lose your first 20 lBS? nice work!
    Finally got below 170 this morning! 169.8 - reaching my MG of 170 by July 1st. :happy: I haven't seen the 160's since I got married 8 years ago! OK so I'm barely in the 160's, but I'll take it!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! So excited for you!!!
  • erinliz
    Options
    It took me 4 months to lose the first 10. I lost the second 10 in 2 months when I started really tracking my calories and increased my workouts from 2-3x/week to 4-5x/week. I think tracking my food has made the biggest change, though! I am shooting for about 5 lbs per month from now on.
  • georgette70
    georgette70 Posts: 158
    Options
    :smile: That is awesome!! I just recent'y entered the "60's" myself!! Don't plan on ever going back to the "70's"!! Keep up the great work!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Congrats :happy:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    A big WOO HOO to you! Yes, you are in the 160's and embrace it!!!!!!!! Way to go and hope you find that this keeps you motivated along your successful path!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can't wait to get there!!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    That is an amazing achievement and you're doing really well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!