Looking for friends & support :)

Options
My name is Esmeralda and I have been struggling with my weight for years. I guess you could say I was traumatized at a young age because my mom would always be on my case about not eating this or that. I had a baby boy at a young age and thats when I hit the biggest I ever been which was 178 lbs. I didnt know what to do had so much stress for so many reasons. I dropped a good bit of weight and honestly dont know how. I now weigh 156 lbs and my goal in all honesty is to get a flat tummy. I dont want to have these tire tracks around my stomach and under my arms. I want to be fully confident of my body and myself in general. So any tips on how to eat healthy and some good excercise routines i would really appreciate it.

Replies

• momof41964
    Options
    Hi my name is Denyse and I am old and fat. Yes I am putting it out there. I had weight loss surgery 6 years ago and have gained almost all the weight back. My diabetese had gone away and now that is back also. Believe it or not my blood pressure is low and my cholesterol is perfect. My doctor was surprised. I eat small meals but I will be the first to admit I do love my mm's. I have not bought mm's and still have a few left the in the candy jar. For two day I have walked past it. I kept mm's in my car and my office desk drawer. I have not replenished the supply. I guess I am confessing. I have started at the gym and would like to lose about 40 lbs. After surgery I had gotten down to 136 lbs. I am 5'10". I am not a model so again did not look good. I was great at 180lbs. That is my goal. That is my story. Thanks for reading
  • Ninguneado73
    Options
    Mexicanita, hablas español? te envio un fr
  • Mexicanita, hablas español? te envio un fr

Si hablo los dos :D
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi guys feel free to add me
  • Hi my name is Denyse and I am old and fat. Yes I am putting it out there. I had weight loss surgery 6 years ago and have gained almost all the weight back. My diabetese had gone away and now that is back also. Believe it or not my blood pressure is low and my cholesterol is perfect. My doctor was surprised. I eat small meals but I will be the first to admit I do love my mm's. I have not bought mm's and still have a few left the in the candy jar. For two day I have walked past it. I kept mm's in my car and my office desk drawer. I have not replenished the supply. I guess I am confessing. I have started at the gym and would like to lose about 40 lbs. After surgery I had gotten down to 136 lbs. I am 5'10". I am not a model so again did not look good. I was great at 180lbs. That is my goal. That is my story. Thanks for reading

I am here to talk to whenever you like. We just have to stay positive and be active :D