Needing friends.

Options
SW: 170
CW: 138
GW: 125

I've been on here for a while, just never really got much into it. The last month I've been trying to use this consistently. I've shed 30 pounds..... 9 pounds from using this app so far. I'm starting to lose my lack of motivation and I REALLY don't want that. So if anyone would like to be buddies, that would be awesome. It gets tough doing on your own. And I'm trying to tell myself it's okay to ask for help or motivation....or just a friend to talk to about it.

Replies

• Thanks for adding me its nice to know that theres people out there that need support just like me. My friends right now are all skinny and have no defaults so its kind of hard to talk to them about weight loss or they just tell me im fine the way i am -_-
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    its def great to have motivation!! it keeps me moving and people i added been awesome you can add me if you like!
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want! i can always use extra motivation and i'll try to motivate you when i can!
  • Texas419
    Texas419 Posts: 6
    Options
    Yeah it's the same way with all my friends :/ They just don't quite understand so it is hard to talk to them. I will try my best to help and I'm here whenever you need to talk!
  • Texas419
    Texas419 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks y'all for letting me add you!!
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all for letting me add you!!

now time to kick some *kitten*!! work work work
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You can add me too
  • cynfy16
    cynfy16 Posts: 35
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started with this app about two years ago, then kinda fell off the band wagon. But I started back up this past december and I am not looking back! I lost 16lbs so far and I am excited to keep going!!
  • Yammii
    Yammii Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me.. :)