Tired of quiting, This time I want it! For ME!!

I know alot of folks have been there. Starting the program of their choice, getting into it, purchasing equipment, purchasing foods and meals, emptying out their cupboards of all the great tasting, but bad for you junk food. I know it. that feeling. I get it alot. I don't really have a solid support system. I have done fad diets, workout programs, and for the most part when I stuck to them, they worked. But the sticking to them part is where I failed. I feel bad about my self and punish myself by eating. I sit and watch TV and in boredom I eat. I let my emotions get away with me. I think people look at me in disgust. I feel my spouse doesn't want to touch me because of how I look, but to not hurt my feelings she says that it's not the reason. I joke around with friends because I don't really want people knowing how much it hurts me. Sometimes I feel that it shouldn't hurt because I do it to myself. I have been at this place before and it could be me doing it again, but I don't want to quit. I have the drive, I just seem tired. Maybe it's the on again off again of the different programs.But not anymore. I would like to offer everyone a positive support group of people who have been through the diet wars. the starters and quiters. I do not want to discriminate to anyone due to size or will power, or lack there of. I subscribe to a facebook page called upside2life. It helps me maintain a positive outlook on everything. I would like to get a good group of people, who want to do it, and who aren't afraid to chew me out when needed, but who can also be gentle to those who need it! Here it is folks! Anyone with me feel free to friend me and let's kick this healthy camp into high gear!

Replies

• Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    OK, you asked for it...I'll send you friend request. I'm pretty hardcore! lol :)
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    you can def do it you just have to kick your own *kitten* and get motivated its very hard but you can do it!!
  • It's wonderful....the healthier you eat....the more energy you gain! :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • payton58
    payton58 Posts: 19 Member
    I am there with you. I am so disappointed in myself. I give it my all and then I let some emotional thing throw me. Then I give up, whine whine. I want to do this for me too. I have no one I need to impress. I would like to set a better example for my grown daughters. I want to feel better and not feel so tired all the time. I want to be here and in shape to play with my grandbabies. I know it is all on me and my will to do it. I get myself all psyched up and think I can do it, but then I feel the food call - Oh it won't hurt this time. Then off I go on a binge of eating anything and everything. Ok now I have determined "today" that I am going to track my food whether or not I eat right. Hopefully that will get me on the right track. Good luck to you and thanks for sharing your thoughts.
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Disneynut
    Disneynut Posts: 69 Member
    Know where you are coming from, but I do now believe it has to be a complete "lifestyle" change to achieve what you want, you know you can achieve it because of what you have done in the past.

Now I suppose it's time to try something a little different, I will send you a message and by all means add me to the motivational *kitten* kicking squad :happy: