Size 22 to a 16... w/pics

Options
adenium11
adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
I didnt know about MFP till this winter, however my journey has been going on for a good year now. I have changed my body through healthy eating and exercise. I have dropped from a size 22 into a 16 and am more fit than I have been in the last 6 years of my life! Its taking me a ton of time.. but I dont believe in quick diets so I wanted to make sure I was changing my life for the best!

I have twin 4 year olds, Im married and work a full time professional career where I run a non profit agency. So I hope you can see that I have definitely MADE time for this and the work takes alot of commitment!

Thanks for all the support here!

I wasnt able to get the picture to work but I believe the link will!

http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/201/381/32201381_2659.jpg

Replies

• PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look great!! :)

You are a wonderful inspiration showing that anyone can make time for anything that you set your mind to. :) Thanks for sharing this! Keep up the fantastic work.
  • simplyshannal
    simplyshannal Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! Congrats on accomplishing so much and heres to the future and reach your goal.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I didnt know about MFP till this winter, however my journey has been going on for a good year now. I have changed my body through healthy eating and exercise. I have dropped from a size 22 into a 16 and am more fit than I have been in the last 6 years of my life! Its taking me a ton of time.. but I dont believe in quick diets so I wanted to make sure I was changing my life for the best!

I have twin 4 year olds, Im married and work a full time professional career where I run a non profit agency. So I hope you can see that I have definitely MADE time for this and the work takes alot of commitment!

Thanks for all the support here!

I wasnt able to get the picture to work but I believe the link will!

32201381_2659.jpg
  • sarahmpeck
    Options
    Way to go! Good for you!!
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! And thanks so much LOVE for getting that picture to post for me!
  • tarac98
    tarac98 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats for all the hard work!
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats on all your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!