over shoulder boulder holder in the u.s.

Options
leotardbanshee
leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
I haven't been able to find any American bra brands that fit me :/ I went to the uk got an amazing fitting and bras at bravissimo and at the time I was 30 ff. Now I've lost weight and I need to downsize but I want to try something on before I buy it. I love freya bras but they are a European brand. I live in AZ. What do I do ladies!?

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Don't mind me. I'll just sit in the corner and stare :) Carry on.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Find a good store near you that carries Freya, Fantasie, Chantelle, etc., or order them online. I've found they are generally worth the higher price tag compared to the usual American brands.
  • leotardbanshee
    Options
    Do you know stores that carry those brands in the states? I should just Google it but I'm lazy :/
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I hate that I can't find any bras that fit me and look good... My mom has hers custom made and orders them online, but they are super expensive.. I get mine from Victoria's secret (the only store near me that carries my size) I would order them but the ones my mom gets are not attractive in the least and that's a must for me...
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...I just have to say I love the title. It brings to mind the play in "Beaches". :laugh:
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i think an ex friend off mine used to have to go to either nordstrom or bloomingdales to get the size and brands she needed. she was in a 44gg if i remember right. but i know it was only the expensive department stores that carried what she needed.
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    also, try figleaves.com
  • gogogiraffes1
    Options
    Try a specialty shop. Just google specialty bra shops and google will tell you your nearby ones!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    am I the only one with the bette midler song in my head now?
    over the shoulder boulder....otto titsling...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqxWhBZXF8Q
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Have you tried SOMA bras?

www.soma.com

After having a baby, and carrying around massive "milk" boobs for a year and a half, and finally wearing normal bras again as I returned to "pre pregnancy" weight and now even less than that--I find their vanishing back bras a Godsend.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Hahaha...I just have to say I love the title. It brings to mind the play in "Beaches". :laugh:

that's what i'm saying ha ha
  • leotardbanshee
    Options
    Lol! Sorry about the song! I have found that VS has nothing my size. I am probably a 30 or 28 f now. I have no idea where I will find something that size. Nordstroms sounds great we have a dillards here that might have something. I also like the idea of custom bras! I buy expensive ones so it really irritates me when the Tatas deflate when I lose weight >:(
  • leotardbanshee
    Options
    Vanishing back? As in no rolls on my back!?!?! Count me in!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options

that's what i'm saying ha ha

That is my favorite scene in the whole movie...it's so lewd and witty. :tongue:
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    You should go in for a fitting. They should be able to get the best size for you this way.
  • KristyTonn
    KristyTonn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Love me some Lane Bryant, if you have them near you?