anyone need to lose 2 stone?

Options
please add me if you do, I am a mum of 3, work part time and have struggled with weight watchers and slimming world in the past, fed up of faddy diets and yo-yoing, just want to shift this last bit! :-/ x

Replies

• ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 2 stone. Have set my first goal of 1 1/2. I have tried both weight watchers, slimming world and Scottish skimmers. Hope this time it works. Will add you
  • elfiebuffalo
    Options
    I don't seem to be able to stick to the other slimming clubs, it's like once I know I'm on a diet I need to binge! :-/
  • GingerBiscuit_19
    GingerBiscuit_19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 6...
  • elfiebuffalo
    Options
    you can do it :o) it's hard to stay motivated :o/
  • GingerBiscuit_19
    GingerBiscuit_19 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I know, it is hard...As long as I get rid of these poxy bingo wings I guess it won't be so bad :)

Slimming World and Weight Watchers are the biggest cons going! My sister in law goes to Slimming World, coz she and her mum swear by it. they have always lost weight going on it. But I think the phrase "have always lost weight" is the problem, because if it is that great - why is she now back for a fourth time trying to lose weight again?!?!??! It's all about the money....
  • ciarabubs
    ciarabubs Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am the same the minute diet is mentioned I go mad. I tried the two day diet a few weeks ago but that didn't suit me either. Fingers crossed this works. Have also joined curves not vertebrates it but for me it's better than no exercise at all. Have be r n going 6 times a week.
  • Disneynut
    Disneynut Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 2 stone, so feel free to add me if you want :smile:
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Well I have lost over 4 stones since Aug 2013 using mfp, now on the final half stone or so. Add me if you wish. UK based
  • elfiebuffalo
    Options
    I like the fact that this is free too, it means it will work ha! I just want to get back to how I was before I had my third child :o/
  • loubylou1969
    loubylou1969 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I lost 21lb in 2011 and put 10lb on...lost 8lb since New Year but want to lose another 20lb by August.

Feel free to add me..I've done WW and just got sick of paying out the ££££.

Louise
  • Lisjd41
    Lisjd41 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have only been on here a couple of days but have also tried WW & SW, I need to lose a least 2.5 stone. Good luck.