What do you Want to Rock?

Options
What do you want to Rock when you finally hit that goal weight?

I want to finally be able to to wear shorts and short cute dresses and killer hells that make me look as fabulous as ill feel! ツ

Replies

• chercee
    chercee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My smaller jeans - yes, I kept them. The style isn't what I wear any more, but I want to be able to fit into them! They are a relic from my skinnier days.

A bathingsuit, without feeling self-conscious.

My wedding dress! I'd like to be able to party in the strapless awesomeness without feeling like everyone is looking at my bingo wings.

*sigh*

Hahaha these are things that keep us motivated, I guess.
  • GeekyGirly1026
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini feel like people are looking at me in a good way, not a bad way. I also have an old pair of jeans that I kept that I would like to fit into. We can do it. I know we can!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Feeling good in shorts and swimsuit in the summer would be nice. Cute lil dresses too =)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The Casbah.
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Feeling good in shorts and swimsuit in the summer would be nice. Cute lil dresses too =)
    I just saw a dress and thought GOD id love to wear that but once I hit my GOAL ill be rocking it ツ
  • PaigeAnderson100
    PaigeAnderson100 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to rock...anything! :)

Shorts
    Tank tops
    Dresses
    Tshirts
    Jeans
    Swimming suits
    Heels

I cant say that I feel comfortable in any of those 7 items!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I'm such a nerd....

I'm going to an Anime Convention at the end of May and I got myself an outfit that completely exposes my stomach. I'm really excited and nervous but hopefully I'll rock that outfit.
  • baileybiddles
    baileybiddles Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to rock EVERYTHING. Right now I don't own a single piece of clothing that makes me feel fabulous. It's a little depressing.

Most of all, I'd like to lose some weight and HOPEFULLY be able to wear higher heels a bit better without being so off balance. Who knows, though.. I'm not sure it works that way!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    A sleeveless summer dress and jeans. I never wore jeans before because I'd have muffin top. Much of the weight I've lost has come off of my waist/belly area so I can wear jeans now with no muffin top. Now I just want to be able to wear smaller jeans.
  • oOTeresaOo
    oOTeresaOo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I want to wear a bikini feel like people are looking at me in a good way, not a bad way. I also have an old pair of jeans that I kept that I would like to fit into. We can do it. I know we can!

I'm with u on this one! I wear shorts and a somewhat bathing suit but still don't feel confident in em!
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Tight jeans and t-shirt with no muffin top or bulges where they shouldn't be!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    My kinesiologist.
    mrbeaniykwim_zps8d4c6af3.png
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Tank tops when I get my new and improved arms :wink:
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm such a nerd....

I'm going to an Anime Convention at the end of May and I got myself an outfit that completely exposes my stomach. I'm really excited and nervous but hopefully I'll rock that outfit.

Haha I'm in the same boat. I want to rock a Poison Ivy costume for an upcoming con.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Down to Electric Avenue...and then I'll take it higher.
  • stbridget69
    Options
    Jeans in a smaller size would be nice however I really I want to look in the mirror and say "Damn I look good!" no matter what I wear.:wink:
  • RingSize8
    RingSize8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    The Casbah.

...it's not kosher!
  • MyLifeOnThePerimeter
    Options
    I want to feel confident in my bathing suit while I'm on my three month vacation (starting in November). I don't have to look perfect...just feel confident.
  • maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    :sad: :cry:
    What do you want to Rock when you finally hit that goal weight?

I want to finally be able to to wear shorts and short cute dresses and killer hells that make me look as fabulous as ill feel! ツ

I want to wear shorts.. u just dont understand how bad i want to wear some shorts.. i live in the desert and about an hour away from the beach and because my legs are so fat and the shorts ride up when i walk I WILL NOT WEAR SHORTS.. even when its 108 degrees outside.. so sad i know

I just cant wait to be able to wear short... :sad: :cry:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Any outfit from Dee Snider.

tumblr_ljf47vUwMe1qbb77eo1_500.gif