Any Hunters Here??

Options

Replies

• peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We are avid Moose hunters but tried whitetail dear hunting for the last two years and really enjoy it :) So we hunt Moose, Whitetail, Black bear, Partridge and now trying out Wolf hunting. Nothing better than eating wild meat and when we are not hunting we are fishing :)
  • GSmith0904
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! Loveeeee hunting, fishing, all that kind of stuff! Killed my first deer this year! (shot straight through the heart and lungs!) It was amazing! Next year is my first year to hunt with a bow so I'm gettin geared up for that! What is some of yalls favorite hunts??
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I hunt!!! Friend request sent!! :smile:
  • peepsqueek
    Options
    I joke with my husband "one shot one kill" I shot my first doe as well this year :) But my aim for this fall will be the big bucks that we have seen. I hunt with a rifle but I also use a cross bow and bow. Favorite hunt was the whitetail actually lol maybe because we travel out of town for that, we have a cabin that is in a remote area and last year we shot a bull moose off our dock that was one of our easier kills. Can't seem to get enough of hunting and fishing :)

All other hunters are welcome to add me as a friend :)
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Oh Yea! I hunt!
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Whole family hunts, pretty much anything...
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I spend much more time fishing or coaching football... but I do try to get out for at least a couple of trips in the fall for deer.
  • fishinfoo
    fishinfoo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I hunt for fish
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Shhh be varyy varry quieet Im hunting wabbit.
  • patrickblo13
    patrickblo13 Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I am an avid hunter. Mostly birds grouse, pheasant and duck. Do some deer hunting...
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    :drinker: here here
  • lynn_1972
    lynn_1972 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a hunter and very proud of it,can't wait for April 18th roughly when we can apply for this falls moose licence,my husband,daughter and I are all hunters this year and my son {to young to hunt here yet} goes with us!!
    and moose is very healthy for me :)
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    My Daddy taught me to shoot and hunt somewhere around 4th or 5th grade. Had high school boyfriends break up with me for being a better shot!! Love to hunt!! Love to shoot! :drinker:
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I hunt and fish. Almost all species are game. Whitetail deer hunting is my favorite. I killed my first nice buck this past season. He had a nice high rise 11 pt. rack (a 5 x 6 for my northern friends). Here in Alabama we're in Turkey season right now.
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I hunt Black Bear.

With my bare hands.

And MILFs
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Bow hunt- Michigan whitetail
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I joke with my husband "one shot one kill" I shot my first doe as well this year :) But my aim for this fall will be the big bucks that we have seen. I hunt with a rifle but I also use a cross bow and bow. Favorite hunt was the whitetail actually lol maybe because we travel out of town for that, we have a cabin that is in a remote area and last year we shot a bull moose off our dock that was one of our easier kills. Can't seem to get enough of hunting and fishing :)

All other hunters are welcome to add me as a friend :)

That's funny, I use "one shot one kill" as my hunting motto. That's what my dad has started calling me now. I pulled the trigger 6 times in the last two seasons and loaded 6 deer in the truck. All dropped cold in their tracks. Make a good shot and there isn't any tracking to be done.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    My husband and son hunt.. I would like to learn .. Thinking I may get to soon.
  • peepsqueek
    Options
    Well since I am the one doing the tracking since my husband is a bit color blind and cant see red (blood) on the ground lol So I teased him when I shot my doe that she only walked about a hundred feet and fell no tracking but...... when he shot his buck a couple of days later let me tell you it was not as easy to track :( snow, rain and the blood was disappearing fast, plus we had to leave him in the bush overnight and go back in the next morning.
    We like to make it a little competition between the both of us which makes it all the more fun lol This year he has the bragging rights and the rack on the wall to prove it lol but ohhhhh wait for this fall :) I will be kicking his off the mantel and hanging mine :)
    Two years ago we came back empty handed, last year came back with one doe and two bucks and I cant wait to see what we bring back this year :)
  • cjones1977
    cjones1977 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if it counts as hunting until you get one - so with that in mind I have two seasons experience occupying a tree stand while armed with a rifle, but without seeing any deer.

Since I live in the country, I also deal with squirrels and groundhogs when they show up, but haven't really been interested in eating them.