From 130 to 130

Options
Squamation
Squamation Posts: 522 Member
I'm not at my goal yet; I hope to lose more body fat and gain more muscle.

I just wanted to share my progress photos as a reminder for everyone that what weight you are isn't important. If you've been eating right, and doing your exercise but the number on the scale isn't moving then toss it out and look in the mirror.

573febb9-730e-4bfd-ae16-c0a0ce0defa6_zps3322b6b1.jpg

25537cb6-b04d-4651-b4e3-282aba46800a_zps5939c717.jpg

81126256-e4d9-416c-ae54-424394ee5bec_zps80b38703.jpg

Replies

• Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This is great.
    Nice work!
  • jniels1975
    jniels1975 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amen Sister!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    That is so crazy but true......I forever take pictures and they always give me life been put that scale to the side.....You look amazing...
  • SANCHLI
    SANCHLI Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
    Helps me to remind my self that weight is just a number and at the end, having a healthier/ tone body its worth that number on the scale remaining the same or increasing. :happy:
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    You superstar! Well done. Never go back!
  • kristy5711
    kristy5711 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look AMAZING! What exactly did you do to get those gorgeous muscles?
  • Squamation
    Options
    You look great!!!
    Helps me to remind my self that weight is just a number and at the end, having a healthier/ tone body its worth that number on the scale remaining the same or increasing. :happy:

Thank you.

I think its definitely worth it- between those two photos my weight was down to 125 and then went back up- but it's been all muscle.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • kstocker05
    kstocker05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

/\/\/\/\/\ THIS!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Nice progress and thanks for posting. Point well made!
  • Squamation
    Options

I eat 5 small meals a day, stay at 1200 calories, low fat, high protein, complex carbs - this is all during the week. On weekends I try to stick with it but don't worry if I go off course.

Recently I've been doing Insanity (I just started week 5), before that running 3-4 times a week and basic weight training 2-3 times a week.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Wow that is crazy! You look great, this is a great reminder for when I want to throw my scale out the window lol
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Wow - that's an awesome result so far - since Jan - your doing great!
  • roguestates
    roguestates Posts: 223
    Options
    These are my favorite kinds of success stories. GO YOU!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    It's amazing how much your body will change even though your weight doesn't!!! You look great!!! Great example of fat and inches loss!!!
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Love THIS!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    holy crap man! thats amazing

you must have been 100% spot on with your nutrition. i would have said 1200 is way too low, especiallly on insanity... but it would seem that you are proof positive that such a statement would be false.

I am assuming you are a very petite woman? is that true?

must say i'm jealous of your 0 lbs transformation.

i thought i was doing good with a 5 lbs difference between pic A and B

A:
    20121030_113216.jpg

B:
    20130401_223645_58950_zpse28b07cf.jpg
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I hate the scale, if its to high, i didn't lose enough fat, if its too low, i lost to much muscle. its guranteed to be a negative for me.

i only get on it now when i want to recalculate how many cals i should be eating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!