Looking for more friends :)

Options
I am looking to add more friends :-) I have been with MFP since last August and have only missed 1 day and love to get on here. I workout 6 days a week to Body Beast and run every other day. If you would also like some motivation please add me.

Replies

• helmsara
    helmsara Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR! I log on everyday and I am getting back into running again. I used to be an avid runner in high school.
  • anishaj25
    Options
    I'm in desperate need of some friends and motivation. Just started back to running and healthy lifestyle!
  • bekah818
    bekah818 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request :) I too am looking for more friends on MFP. I want to be friends with people that are really motivated and active on here. I love to give feedback as well as receive for motivation and support.

Anyone on this post, feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • angiebug
    angiebug Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Just joined. Looking for anyone to join my fight against the flab. Lost in last year..put it on again. Now I am going TO DO IT. Help anyone!
  • Cpt_Kirk_2013
    Cpt_Kirk_2013 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I'm on here everyday and really enjoy motivating and being motivated by the small victories as well as the large ones!
  • ajsmommy2010
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I have accepted them all and look forward to talking with all of you :)
  • jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also need more friends to motivate me. Trying my best to be good, can't wait for the beach this summer and I have a love/hate relationship with running!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Always on the hunt for good friends:) Feel free to add
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    sent fr, feel free to add anybody else that needs motovation!
  • mrsrives2u
    mrsrives2u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!!! I need all the friends and encouragement I can get! I have not really been consistent with getting on here and exercising. But I'm committed to trying harder!!!!
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Any of y'all can feel free to add me. I'm working on my consistency around here, but I try to be positive and encouraging. :-)
  • benny1152
    benny1152 Posts: 12
    Options
    Need some more friends too! joined up a few days ago and only have one ahaha
  • starbab311
    starbab311 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    friend request sent!!!
    =)
  • Trish124
    Trish124 Posts: 3
    Options
    I, too, need more friends and motivation. I'm on the quest for a healthier life. A better body. And LOTS more energy!! :wink:
  • weightingitout88
    Options
    I sent you a FR- Im in the same boat! Ive got the motivation in my heart, its my head thats kicking my butt! Hoping this MFP works!
  • stehale1972
    Options
    Hi guys,

Motivation is the best tool for success, and new friends are a bonus!!!

Feel free to add me for moral support

Steve x :flowerforyou:
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on everyday
  • TattooedMuffin
    TattooedMuffin Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    HI!! Im new here! :D Add me, message me or both.
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    Friend request sent...
  • KickingButt
    KickingButt Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll accept friend requests as well! Iv been on here a while but seem to be slightly on the opposite end of things.. I joined to try and find encouragment and advice towards my recovery from an eating disorder :/
    Thank you!