Taco Tuesday!

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Tacos!

Can you bring some down tonight for me?? I izzz hungry!
    Shut your mouth and get back in my basement!

But but but...I don't want too.
  • dbutorac
    dbutorac Posts: 120
    Options
    please post the recipe for fried avocado tacos, sounds delish.
  • 57viv
    57viv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I make soft turkey tacos using Taco Bell taco mix and a can of tomato sauce instead of water. Instead of sour cream I use Fage. With the leftovers I make my husband's favorite Taco Bell Macho Burrito with all the fixings and he says it tastes exactly the same!
  • phillrachel
    Options
    Crockpot Chicken Tacos

3 Frozen chicken breasts
    1 can corn drained
    1 can black beans drained and rinsed
    1 package of taco seasoning
    1 can of Rotel

Cook on low for 7 hours or so, then cook warm until your ready to eat. My crockpot automatically switches to low after the hours I input for cook setting or up. Very handy since I'm gone from the house for 10 hours or so! Shred chicken breasts on a plate with a fork when you get home. Service on favorite shells with your other favorite toppings. Or put on chips for nachos - not as healthy. Or put on a baked potato. One of my easiest and favorite crockpot recipes.
  • nicholethomas84
    Options
    Hello! As i am reading your posts about missing Taco bell, I am like huh, I still enjoy taco bell occasionally. Once Cool Ranch Taco is 170 Calories (Beef, no sourcream). I say why deprive yourself, treat yourself in moderation and get it out of your system. Deprivation is not good, in my opinion.