Very first NSVs RIGHT ON!

Options
I know this might just be the optimism in me as I've only been at the fitness thing for 3 weeks but today I rolled out of bed and put on pants and noticed they were incredibly loose in the legs, then as I sat in my car I looked down and noticed I cant really see my tummy.

Like I said, could be the optimism but its something!

Id been kinda bummed cause the scales arent showing results but my body sure is :D

share your first NSV if you feel like it! :DD

-Katelyn!

Replies

• KristyTonn
    KristyTonn Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today the first person said I was looking good, that they noticed I was losing weight!
    My pants are fitting loser.
    My shirts aren't as tight.
    I have more stamina when walking on the treadmill.

Started 8 weeks ago today, and today I was down 16 lbs. I know that part is not a NSV, but I was wondering when anyone might start to notice?!?
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Last week at work, I wore a very cute and flattering dress. A young male coworker did a double-take and stammered out a very awkward compliment. "Hey....Oh Hi! I didn't know that was you....I mean, I didn't know you could do that...I mean, that's a pretty dress."
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Also, from my mom I got this lovely comment:
    "How much weight have you lost? It really shows. You can tell you've been losing weight. You don't loos so bad anymore."
  • katelovelyyy
    katelovelyyy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well that's awesome!! Good for you guys!!! Keep it up and keep those jaws dropping :)