30 Day Shred success?

Options
MissE4410
MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
Okay! I am on Level 2 day 4 for the 30 Day Shred, and I am hoping someone has some recent results to share! I have exhausted the other thread with peoples results (YOU ALL LOOK AMAZING!) and although it is super motivating, I want to see some resent ones :) I will be sure to post mine when I finish :)

Replies

• bas27
    bas27 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I completed level one day eight. I can't wait to be done and post my pics too
  • cocoloco122
    cocoloco122 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How long did each of do the level 1? It's my second or third week and it still kicks my *kitten* to get through...
  • manna8288
    manna8288 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred yesterday I can't wait to start seeing the results.
  • popefarms
    popefarms Posts: 69
    Options
    I finished level 2 day 6 today! Haven't lost much as far as weight yet...actually gained during the first week. I've lost 2.25 total inches so far...1.5 of that has come from my underbust measurement. The rest from one arm and my thighs. Hoping for more results during this second half! Good luck to you and keep up the great work!
  • wannatangle
    wannatangle Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at this on Amazon Prime. I think I am going to try it. I am not really big on DVD's so I am hoping I will keep with it. I like going to classes at the Y with real people.
  • moo1907
    moo1907 Posts: 24
    Options
    I have the dvd but don't get how long you do each level for?
  • triff14
    triff14 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Here's a little success that I posted the other day:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/943445-day-14-30ds
  • MissE4410
    Options
    They say to do each level for 10 days. So level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, and then level 3 for 10 days. If you want to stick with a level for a while longer there is no harm in doing that. I am on level 2 day 4 and I am mixing it up with level 1 and 2.
  • MRL1107
    MRL1107 Posts: 74
    Options
    I have been hearing so much about this DVD work out lately that i finally went out and bought it. I have yet to try it but I'm starting tonight and I'm excited about all of the positive feedback people have been giving about this particular work out. I plan on doing weekly pictures/measurements/weigh in's while doing this program!!!
  • chicanita91
    chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Level 2, Day 6 today!! I'm always doing this with jogging every other day also, I like the program too :) the workouts don't seem to get any easier as far as the weight lifting - although I am using 5lb weights, kinda wishing I would have bought 3lbs :laugh:
  • Danyell1205
    Danyell1205 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    After reading some of your comments, I am going to give it another try. I can't get through day one!!!!! Here goes nothing!

Thanks Ladies
  • sarahlynnekline
    Options
    It's free on YouTube!
  • dez_yaoichan
    Options
    5'3"
    ::STARTING::
    Weight- 185.9
    Shoulders- 40.5 in
    Left bicep- 15.5 in --- Right bicep- 14.5 in
    Bust- 43 in --- Under bust- 36 in
    Right thigh- 28 in --- Left thigh- 28.5 in
    Hips- 47 in
    Upper waist- 36 in --- MuffinTop- 49 in
    ::30DS L1 COMPLETE::
    Weight- 184.0
    Shoulders- 39.5 in
    Left bicep- 14.5 in --- Right bicep- 14 in
    Bust- 41.5 in --- Under bust- 34 in
    Right thigh- 27 in --- Left thigh- 27 in
    Hips- 45 in
    Upper waist- 34.5 in --- Muffin Top- 47 in

TOTAL LOST:: 1.9 pounds 14 inches

I finished D5 L2 this morning and thinking if I should take a rest day tomorrow because my legs are really starting to hurt.
  • levelheadedgirl
    Options
    just started yesterday. really excited to see results at the end of the month!
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    TOTAL LOST:: 1.9 pounds 14 inches

That is an awesome start to Jillian! Love it
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I just restarted the shred yesterday. I had started a couple of weeks ago, but then spring break happened and I lost my focus. So I just finished day 2. My body must still remember the last time around because I am not nearly as sore as I was the first time around. The only difference this time around is I used 3lb weights instead of 1lb. Woah, My arms are totally feeling it!!
  • cocoloco122
    Options
    Thanks for all the feedback! Thinking I need to get more serious and measure myself and start tracking that as well. This is very challenging for me to push through all the reps but I feel more toned and have lost 6 pounds so far. The hula hooping has really been a great workout too. Good luck to you all!
  • cocoloco122
    Options
    awesome!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I am fixing to move to level 3 (I've taken a break since it was easter weekend and now TOM is just around the corner but I am starting level 3 tonight)

10042_889689932794_1791037507_n.jpg

I started out at 187 and I am already down to 179.6lbs! Not 100% on recent measurements seems how I haven't taken any since I started level 2. Hope this encourages ya!
  • MissE4410
    Options
    I am fixing to move to level 3 (I've taken a break since it was easter weekend and now TOM is just around the corner but I am starting level 3 tonight)

I started out at 187 and I am already down to 179.6lbs! Not 100% on recent measurements seems how I haven't taken any since I started level 2. Hope this encourages ya!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! You definitely have the results to prove you've worked hard! I am on level 2 and hope to see such good results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!