Rockin Body

Options
Im looking into getting Rockin Body by Beachbody. I already have turbo jam and I love it, but I only have the first 5 workouts so I'm starting to get a little bored of the same few workouts over and over again.
Anyway, I was just wondering what people have to say about it? is it fun? how difficult is it? how many calories does it burn? how do you log it in MFP? ect...

Replies

• heatherforever222
    heatherforever222 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I like Rockin Body...I'll admit its a bit corny at first but after the first cd you can see why so many people like it. I personally am a Shaun T fan. I have already completed Insanity and thought I would try other workouts from him. I do however do rockin body in conjuntion with Hip Hop Abs. Both come with different cd's so I just follow the schedule and double my cd's. For example, yesterday I did Mark Move and Grove with Hip Hop Ab's Fat Burn Disk. Its great to get that full body workout
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Rockin Body set tonight. Husband has been doing Insanity, but I just felt that was too intense (yes, I'm a workout wimp). He thought I might I like the Rockin Body... my SIL has it and says she enjoys working out to the DVD's.

Can't wait to give it a try... and hopefully have some fun too!
  • dadivamika
    Options
    :happy: I just ordered Rockin Body yesterday!!! I am excited to do this. I started Insanity but did not finish. I'm sure once I do the 60 days of this then I will start Insanity again...Do you all who have it enjoy it?