No Snacking After Lunch Challenge!

Options
If you're like me, you need a sweet treat after lunch to fix your cravings! I'm having a hard time stopping myself from eating a bunch of candy or sometimes chocolate, mostly in the afternoon when waiting for the dinner hour even though I've packed a healthy afternoon snack. I decided to do a small 3-day challenge in hopes of kicking this bad afternoon habit. Anyone want to join me?

Replies

• jcfromny
    jcfromny Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure! I will start tomorrow too! Nothing sweet after lunch!
  • ordnaj3la1
    ordnaj3la1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Let's do it (y)

Nice picture with Shaun T btw :')
  • shred_me_up
    shred_me_up Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    im in, afternoons around 4 are always the worst for me ^^
  • stressedmum73
    Options
    Can I join? I always end up having chocolate after my lunch and succumb to a biscuit once I get home after picking the chilldren at the end of school :-)
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    It's 4:30 at work... I am sooo hungry! I eat a good-sized lunch, but it's usually just not enough. I usually bring some fruit with me, but I need something a bit more substantial. Ah well, I'll fight through the hunger pains for a bit longer! :P
  • annamc18
    annamc18 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem a lot of times, but I recently found that the Special K Pastry Crisps totally fix that for me - they are amazing!

Two crisps are in 1 serving size & it's only 100 calories. It's satisfying enough where it doesn't leave you hanging, yet it takes care of the sweet tooth.

So far I've tried the Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate & they are all great. The last kind I got are the Brown Sugar Cinnamon one & have not tried it yet, but I expect it to be just as good as the others.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Is a chocolate man ok to snack on though?
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    me! I so need to ditch the sweets
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I have that same problem a lot of times, but I recently found that the Special K Pastry Crisps totally fix that for me - they are amazing!

Two crisps are in 1 serving size & it's only 100 calories. It's satisfying enough where it doesn't leave you hanging, yet it takes care of the sweet tooth.

So far I've tried the Strawberry, Blueberry, Chocolate & they are all great. The last kind I got are the Brown Sugar Cinnamon one & have not tried it yet, but I expect it to be just as good as the others.

QFT. I love those things. Eating 2 packages of those fills me up the same way a package of Poptarts would for half the calories and they taste EXACTLY THE SAME. I've only found strawberry around here. Didn't know they made all the others, too. I will be keeping an eye out!!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if I could join your challenge?

But can I change "snacking" to "hiring prostitutes"?
  • samanthalee87
    Options

Sounds delicious, I'll have to try them out. Thank you!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options

Only if he has a cream filling.
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    I was wondering if I could join your challenge?

But can I change "snacking" to "hiring prostitutes"?

Hmm I'll keep that in mind for my next challenge group. Keep your eye out ;)
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options

Only if he has a cream filling.

hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cream filling!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Last call for anyone who would like to join this mini challenge!
  • aepdx
    aepdx Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes! I just ate the most delicious cookies and now feel terrible :/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Have a protein bar around 2pm. It works wonders for me.