25 lbs lost can you see a difference? {pics}

Options
Hi there everyone... this is my first time posting a progress pic on here and I'm a bit nervous. :ohwell: I hope this picture thing works. I have lost about 25 lbs and I was just wondering if anyone notices a difference? I don't see many and I'm using this picture as inspiration to bust my butt a little harder than I have been... forget that a lot harder. I see all these amazing people on the success story board who have lost 100 or more lbs in a year and I'm at 8 months and have only lost 25 lbs. It's a bit disappointing to say the least! But I know it's mostly my fault. I'm not super strict with what I eat, I don't exercise at all... I KNOW I CAN DO BETTER. PS - please feel free to add me as a friend if you're willing to help me kick my butt into gear! All input is appreciated!

oave4k.jpg

Replies

• squatsandlipgloss
    squatsandlipgloss Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Your face absolutely looks slimmer! Can't say a lot about your body because the progress pic doesn't show a lot. But I think 25 lbs great. Doesn't matter that it took you 8 months! Slow weight loss is usually sustainable weight loss.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Yes I see a difference. Keep going with your goals!

Agreed that slow weight loss is sustainable, long term weight loss.
  • benedict91
    benedict91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    great job, keep up the great work. I am in the same boat; so I look forward to the final picutres.
  • luvya7sandra796
    luvya7sandra796 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yes, you look great! Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • Cbefitforlife
    Cbefitforlife Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    any weight loss is good. Slow weight loss means that you are making life long changes...not just a quick fix. Your face looks smaller...and your cheast looks smaller and lifted. If you would have had same dress on...then we could see total transformation. Doesn't matter though...if you are able to wear new clothes, and the others don't fit....you know you are making progress...keep going and good luck!
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    you can really see the difference in your face. Keep up the great work.
  • Springfield_Rocks
    Options
    yes! great job! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahhorrigan
    sarahhorrigan Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Your face looks loads more defined. You're doing brilliantly!
  • jmb21191
    jmb21191 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    There is a difference from the before and after pic! Great job! And 8 months, 25lbs isn't bad at all! Better to lose slowly than to lose fast and gain it back (plus some!)
  • asbd0922
    asbd0922 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference. Keep up the work!!
  • sinistras
    sinistras Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Your face, your eyes, your smile!! Yes, yes, and YES!
    Keep it up and good work so far!
  • mikel_antilles
    mikel_antilles Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone esle. The progress pic doesn't show the full body, but in your face and neck you are showing pretty good signs of sliming.

Plus, you already look happier.

Keep focused on your diet and cardio, cardio, cardio!!! Keep rockin
  • kimpossible5
    Options
    Yes, I totally agree it shows in your face for sure!! Great job - keep it up, it's working!!!
  • danbdan
    danbdan Posts: 6
    Options
    Hmmm... Let's see... You've dropped about 10% of your body weight and still charging forward... Do you know what that means? It means you're KICKING *kitten* and TAKING NAMES!! This isn't a one-month project and you know it, so keep on doing what you're doing!! Great work!!
  • 36patti
    36patti Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YAY! you lost 25 lbs and kept it off. Keep up the good work, and you will continue to see results. go girl go.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Yes, as everyone else does. But if you have a partner, they'll be noticing your lower back is slimmer, your thighs will be smaller, your wrists, your feet and ankles, all those parts are slimmer too.

I've lost a similar amount and, although it doesn't seem a huge amount in the great scheme of things, anyone who has hugged me recently has felt the difference. For a start, we hug, rather than I bounce my belly into them. :)
  • tinyrini
    tinyrini Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes I can see the difference in your face. You are doing great keep up your good work!
  • AprilNew1
    AprilNew1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can absolutely tell that you have lost weight. Great Job!
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Totally a difference! You're a lot thinner in the face area for sure :) Keep going!
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Can TOTALLY tell. wtg. As others said, forget the pace just keep te direction