Options

Replies

• FuerImmerStark
    Options
    wow this is amazing!!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Very well done and definitely something to keep in mind! Can I ask- how tall are you?
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Love this! My weight hasn't changed in a year basically and I look totally different. Lifting FTw!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Very well done and definitely something to keep in mind! Can I ask- how tall are you?

I'm 5'6 1/2"
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Yes! Awesome transformation!
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    holy crap man! thats amazing

you must have been 100% spot on with your nutrition. i would have said 1200 is way too low, especiallly on insanity... but it would seem that you are proof positive that such a statement would be false.

I am assuming you are a very petite woman? is that true?

must say i'm jealous of your 0 lbs transformation.

i thought i was doing good with a 5 lbs difference between pic A and B

I think the key to eating at a lower calorie level is to be sure and eat real/whole foods- no fillers or junk. Otherwise you're body just won't get the nutrition it needs.

I'm average height: 5'6ish.

Your pictures are amazing btw. Great job!
  • purpledelight
    purpledelight Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you for posting!
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Wow!! This is EXACTLY what many people (myself included) need to see to realize that it's not all about the scale!
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed today. Good work!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!
  • dimplz369
    dimplz369 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are awesome! Thanks for the reminder that you shouldn't get discouraged by the numbers on the scale!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! Great job!!!
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! I needed this! I am stuck at 130 and this is showing me that numbers mean nothing. Love this!
  • lauriand
    lauriand Posts: 24
    Options
    That is great! Your stomach looks good, but your legs and butt look great! Good work!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Nice!! You're a great example of how someone can have the same weight or little change in the scale but still transform their body. Keep up the good work!
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Deep down I know my scale should go out the window, but it's like a bad habit. Thanks for proof positive that it means nothing. You look amazing, awesome job!!!
  • bluebuggy1970
    bluebuggy1970 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing change to your body.... I can only hope I get there one day!
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I am SO happy that you posted this! Proof that taking a before picture and maybe even during pictures is a great idea! You are looking very, very good!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    so true you look great
  • eleqtriq
    eleqtriq Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!