Insanity Question.

Options
I was on week 3 of Insanity when I caught the cold that was going around my house. So I took off a week and starting where I left off.

So I'm doing week 3. Will this effect my end result since I took off a week? I would rather not have to start all over again but will if its going to mess up my end results.

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I would just pick up where you left off. Or start that week over, but not the whole program.
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Insanity isn't a magic pot of anything that makes weight come off-- rather just really high intensity workouts that use body weight to target most major zones fairly quickly, partnered with a moderate-low cal clean diet. If you just do the workouts, and eat good calories, you will see results. I have completed insanity and the insanity asylum a few times, always seeing muscles I didn't know where there towards the end-- after week 6 is really the HARDEST time for me personally because that is when I really started to see the results, and slack off!! (Don't do this!! Stick with it!!) I still will throw on a video once or twice a month for the quick burn.

Stick with it. Great workouts!! They get a little boring, but that is what month two is for!
  • Woomytron
    Woomytron Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yeah I understand its not magic, I ate healthy when I wasn't doing the workout (lower calories then when I do the workout though). I didn't workout though, I'm not really worry about the weight coming off (I know that will follow) I'm more worried about the conditioning it does.

I will just start where I left off though. I can always do it again if I want more results. :smile:

Thanks for answering!