Hey ladies ..Zumba fitness PS3, Xbox, Wii???

Options
Can't afford the gym anymore with my wages. Thinking of getting a Zumba fitness game to help motivate me even though I no longer have a gym membership:sad: Any ladies here lose pounds from doing this daily?? Thanks. After canceling my gym membership I haven't been feeling motivated to do anything its like my confidence went down too.

Replies

• paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba and use the Wii system. Right now its my primary mode of exercise as school and family take up most of my time so you know its convenient. Yes, it does work. You get out of it what you put into it!
    Have fun!
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I personally have heard the best reviews for the Wii. So I'd probably try that. I've been thinking about getting myself so I can work out from home as well. :) I'm sure they also have zumba videos on YouTube that you can dance to. Also, there's a lot of places that you can JUST do Zumba at, like dance studios. There's a few around my town, and I think you can pay $5 per class, or get a membership for a month for around $15. If you're interested in doing real classes, I think it would be cheaper than the whole gym membership. Good luck!
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I primarily go to class at the gym for Zumba. But I also haveZumba on the XBox Kinect which is awesome. You may also want to try You Tube, I know one of my instructors has a few of her routines on there so I am sure there are others. SO try these as well-nothing beats free:-)
  • Megank428
    Megank428 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of the wii games and exhilarate dvds. While I go to Zumba class at least 2x per week the at home programs give a nice variety of routines to master! Only thing I dont like is the zumba belt for the wii. It rides up and once or twice the remote has fallen out....super annoying.
  • Mscastillo85
    Mscastillo85 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've read reviews on Zumba fitness games and they are notorious for glitches, no bueno. But I lost most of my weight with the Zumba dvds and I did them in my living room.