weight loss not calculating correctly

katlou2
katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I went in to update today's weight and instead of losing 2.6 pounds it is saying I lost like 25 pounds for a total of 28 pounds so far and it is more like a total of 8 pounds so it is reflecting on my ticker wrong and everywhere else. I have double and triple checked my settings and they are all correct. On my charts for progress they are correct but for some reason it isn't subtracting this entry correctly. Any ideas on how to fix t his. I went to FAQ and don't see that anyone else has ever had this happen. Leave it to me :bigsmile:

Replies

• nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    This happened to me in the past but it was my error. I didnt put the decimal in when I thought I did.
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    I got on a couple weeks ago and it showed I gained 200lbs. It straightened out by the time I got home! Would have put me at 405lbs. :o(
  • I haven't had problems with the weight but yesterday when I went in to check my calorie progress chart I had many days that said I ate a negative amount of calories, Maybe just a site error as it was fixed this morning.
This discussion has been closed.