Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    life
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Well, when I work out I feel accomplished and that makes me want to set new goals and workout more.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My Future GF :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I have top level motivations and others that can change daily.

At the top:

Imporve my fitness and health to keep up with my families active lifestyle and be a role model for my boys.

Improve my overall well-being to reduce stress and be able to accomplish what I want.

Improve my competitve edge for sports I play.

Daily can be anything. The last few weeks I have LOVED how improved my footwork and edurance has been when playing tennis. Even in my workouts I feel better staminia when flipping tires, doing lunges, or sprinting bleachers.

That said, that AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS girl in front of me running up the stairs today...I had to keep up so I didn't look like an old fart. LOVED following her today and it was great motivation!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Me

Also, want to look good naked for when I meet my MFP crush :wink:
  • aikasm
    aikasm Posts: 63
    Options
    fitblr and my friends!
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby and I want to be a good role model for her. Can't expect her to not be lazy and eat right if I don't!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My progress so far is my real motivation now....I don't want to undo all the good I have already done.
  • NeverSometimesTV
    NeverSometimesTV Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Harrystyles.png

This fine specimen and all of One Direction. Let's pretend for a second that I am not 29 and married. lol

I have front row tickets to see them play in August and I basically have 4 days to make Harry Styles fall in love with me. haha
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Me

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....such a great answer!!! girl you are smoking hot!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    My health. It is the whole reason that I finally decided to change my life. So the fact that my health has improved greatly reminds me every day why I have made the changes. And the fact that I feel so freaking fabulous now and have so much energy helps too!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    well...I not to sound super conceited, but I am my motivation. I am more fit than I was in college(i was on the track team, and was in was working out daily), and I feel so much better about myself. I am wearing clothes and outfits I may not have warn in the past. Second, my BF is my motivator. he pushes me to do better daily, and he is also into being healthy...its a plus having someone in my corner who understands me and my push to being healthier and better.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Me

If you need to bounce some pics off someone as to your progress on this, I volunteer. Just for an objective opinion and all. I'm a nice guy like that.
  • benny1152
    benny1152 Posts: 12
    Options
    a little website called 'My Fitness Pal'
  • whiteoutpen
    whiteoutpen Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My motivation is all my friends on here and being able to talk to people on the forums. I want to, one day, be able to post my own picture in the Success Stories section ;) I also have a tumblr that I use for fitness blogging, and all the yummy healthy foods keep me from gorging myself on unhealthy foods. I also love Zumba, so I always go even when I feel like crap!