New. Looking for friends

Options
Hello. My name is Vern. I am 45 yrs old, live in B.C. Canada, am married with 5 kids, and need to lose 30+pounds. Would love to have some friends to encourage and be encouraged by along the way. Any age, male of female, doesn't matter. Thank you for your consideration!:smile:

Replies

• HoneySunlight
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • simplybelleza
    Options
    i'm new too! add me :)
  • elizabeth4h
    elizabeth4h Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new too. Please add me! I need some encouragement!
  • RxVirus
    RxVirus Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm not that new but I am always looking for more friends :D Feel free to add me!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... we are all in this together....=0)
  • RemiLynn79
    RemiLynn79 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel fee to add me! I have 40 or so to lose.
    I am 33 and live in Wisconsin USA
  • ashleyvdv
    Options
    im fairly new too!! wouldnt mind a few more friends! Everyone loves encouragement!!!
  • paulahutton1
    Options
    I'm pretty new, 10 days. You can add me if you like. Always looking for more encouragement.
  • jasmine8022
    jasmine8022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All ! I just added a few minutes ago! Since now I was using CalorieCount, another calorie recording website. I think MyfitnessPal suits me better since here I find many of the products I use daily. I want to loose about 10 kg. I eat emotionally and that is my biggest challenge. I love doing sports and I almost regularly go to gym to do fitness workouts in group classes. I use some depression medicine which has made me gain a few kilos recently and I assume my metabolism has been slower due to that.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Older than you mate but as you say it doesn't count.

Good luck on your journey.
    I log daily and support my friends as well as having some fun while doing it.

Anyone can add if they think an old Scottish clown can help.
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Deb38e
    Deb38e Posts: 2
    Options
    Im new and need help too so add me
  • kikkywilson
    Options
    Me too...:smile: I am new also and need new friends while doing this life change.
  • groovy_dhruvy
    groovy_dhruvy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! You can add me :-)
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I added you chief but forgot to add a message with it. Apologies!
  • donrdon
    donrdon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I run and at the moment i'm training for my first full marathon in June. Also still looking at dropping another 15lbs. You can add me if you like.
  • JVazquez11
    JVazquez11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me as well. I need an omline male buddy to share the ups and downs of getting back into shape. Nice to meet you.
  • tiffanyarowell
    Options
    I'm newish too, feel free to add me :)
  • miheps
    miheps Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new too and would love more friends to encourage and help keep me accountable :)
  • IceDawg33
    IceDawg33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am also new (within last few weeks) feel free to add me too! :) I live in Avon Lake, OH (Near Cleveland) and have 40 - 50 lbs to lose. I have some great support here but can always use more!