90 days into my New Year's resolution

Options
trin8ty75
trin8ty75 Posts: 60 Member
3mthprogress_zpsb3a6dd36.jpg

This is my first time posting photos. I decided to focus on losing weight this year and thankfully so far I've been able to follow through. I still see no difference when I look in the mirror, but these pictures really give me hope. I'm currently stuck at a plateau and need some motivation

For the entire month of January I focused solely on making healthy eating choices. I started out doing Dr Ian Smith's Fat Smash and instead of moving onto Phase 4 (maintenance), I decided to switch to calorie counting. On Feb 1st I started walking 4.3 miles daily.
I am currently on week 3 day 2 of C25K and Day 3 Level 2 of 30DS

Replies

• sue36
    sue36 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I can see a difference!!
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well done to you. The pictures show a massive difference. You should be very proud!! Great work - inspirational )
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a humongous difference! What an excellent amount of progress in just 3 months.
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Great Job!!:)
  • persilcolours
    persilcolours Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress in 90 days!!! Keep it up -- I can really see the difference!!
  • trin8ty75
    Options
    Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support. As of today I'm down 31.4lbs
  • nancyhall18
    Options
    Quite a difference!! Congrats to you. Keep it up :)
  • brigibooboo
    brigibooboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Inspiring!!! You look amazing and only in 90 days. WoW!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the great work!:smile:

ps: it took me a while to "see it" in the mirror too but my brain finally caught up
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!!!! Huge difference. Good for you.
  • IHAVEPMS247
    IHAVEPMS247 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!!
  • upnorthmj77
    upnorthmj77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a difference! Fabulous job! Keep working at it and don't get discouraged. That was always my problem before (that I needed to see big results right away). I'm finally learning that it is a slow progress to do this the right way. I'm In 23 days only and I have lost 5 lbs (just started my journey) but I'm not going to let myself get discouraged this time! You'll get there! Your doing great!
  • himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    There's a major difference...looking good. Congrats!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Your looking great. I know its sometimes hard to not see the person you've become. Instead you see the person you use to be. You keep your head up though. As far as your plateau switch up your workouts. I get bored easily with workouts so I switch it up every 3 months. I usually buy from beachbody.com when I'm ready to move on. Good luck to you!
  • trin8ty75
    Options
    Fantastic! Your looking great. I know its sometimes hard to not see the person you've become. Instead you see the person you use to be. You keep your head up though. As far as your plateau switch up your workouts. I get bored easily with workouts so I switch it up every 3 months. I usually buy from beachbody.com when I'm ready to move on. Good luck to you!

OMG you're my twin!!!!! I started out at 203 and I'm aiming for 140 as well. How tall are you?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • lauriand
    lauriand Posts: 24
    Options
    Seriously fabulous results!!! Way to go!
  • houlee
    houlee Posts: 60
    Options
    Great job! Very inspirational :)
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Nice job! A very visible difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!