HOW does Turbo Fire work? HELP!

Options
Can someone please explain to me how Turbo Fire works? Do I need more than one DVD a day? Do I switch DVD's every week? How long per day are the work outs? THANKS!

Replies

• paulajed
    paulajed Posts: 21
    Options
    you need the set- Turbofire has a schedule that comes with the DVD's or you can download it from the Official Turbofire site- you just follow what DVD the schedule tells you to do- it could not be simpler!

I love my turbofire- you really work up a sweat but it is still not insanely difficult for the newbie- I love that I am not wondering what I should be doing- I'm just following the directions of the schedule.
    The workout lengths differ day to day- sometimes 30 minutes up to about 60 minutes. Once you are into week 3/4 most workouts are 60 minutes- though not always aerobics- she throws a quick HIIT followed by strength training or yoga like stretching- for time management- plan for an hour and consider it an easy day when it ends up being only a 30 minute session ;)
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    you need the set- Turbofire has a schedule that comes with the DVD's or you can download it from the Official Turbofire site- you just follow what DVD the schedule tells you to do- it could not be simpler!

I love my turbofire- you really work up a sweat but it is still not insanely difficult for the newbie- I love that I am not wondering what I should be doing- I'm just following the directions of the schedule.
    The workout lengths differ day to day- sometimes 30 minutes up to about 60 minutes. Once you are into week 3/4 most workouts are 60 minutes- though not always aerobics- she throws a quick HIIT followed by strength training or yoga like stretching- for time management- plan for an hour and consider it an easy day when it ends up being only a 30 minute session ;)

Thanks so much for the info!!!!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I posted a topic asking this, I was wondering if Turbo Fire alone can help tone your arms?
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    Options
  • Jenya05
    Jenya05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I posted a topic asking this, I was wondering if Turbo Fire alone can help tone your arms?

I am almost finished with week 4, and I have noticed that my arms a little more tone. It is essentially a boxing/kickboxing workout so your arms do a lot of work with all of the punching, and you can always used weighted gloves to up the intensity. Most weeks have you do one or two toning routines (sculpt 30 or tone 30) so there is some resistance training built into the system. That being said, if you are really interested in toning, you might find that a plan with more strength training/lifting would be more beneficial.