Friends Needed! :)

Options
I'm really looking for some regular support. People who will help me stay on the wagon and reach my goal of being happier and healthier. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. I was very overweight until high school and then through some very unhealthy choices I lost 50lbs. Now I am in college and have managed to gain most of it back.
This time I want to lose weight in a healthy way. I'm not calling this a diet...I'm calling it a lifestyle change. I'm too young to be so unhappy with my body. I am a college student on a budget who needs ideas about ways to eat healthy on the cheap. Haha. So if you are like me and need some support and motivation add me. :)

Replies

• shepram50
    shepram50 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey dear, college an fixed budget is tough I know been there. I have found my protion control was my biggest issue an controling that is awesome!!! add me if you like good luck dear!
  • Pattie74
    Pattie74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me...always willing to make some new buddies :)
  • Phoenix212
    Phoenix212 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain! I'm just about to leave college and I want to leave this extra weight behind so I can start fresh! Add me up :)
  • Makenziesnana
    Options
    Hello fellow Georgian! Uhm, from your profile picture it does not look like you need to lose weight - any weight. However, I am here for you. I have sent you a friend request.:smile: