Kinda new to myfitnesspal. Need friends and motivators

Options
I downloaded this app a long time ago. I just introduced herbalife into my eating plan. I can use some people to help motivate me and give me some tips. I do hit plateaus sometimes. I workout 6 days a week at my local gym. Mon through Friday I do a mix GRIT, P90X , CX works and F.I.T. ,,,, tonight I want to try out intensity. Saturdays are my rest days. And I do a bunch of cardio on Sundays. I also do cardio after my classes aka group training.. I have already lost 8 Ibs this last week by switching to herbalife. I do count my calories, get a good amount of protein and eat 5 smalle meals a day. I love exercising. If I miss a day I feel sad and my body misses it. Even on my rest days sometimes I find myself going on a long walk somewhere. Please send me a friend request.

Replies

• His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I need you to motivate me! Lol you seem to have a pretty good routine going for you I hope I can get there too!
  • tedruiz56
    Options
    Sounds good, yea I am not too new to exercising, I finally found an eating plan that works for me. Failed many eating plans in the past. Glad to be your fitness pal friend.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....MFP is a huge help and we are all in this together. The motivation and support you get on here keeps you going:)

Nadia
  • blondeee40
    Options
    Sounds like your doing a great job all ready!:) Feel free to add me!!!:flowerforyou: