NEWBIEE!!!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I am new to MyFitnessPal and am looking for some helpful tips and motivation to help me on my journey.

I am nervous and excited about my journey, and that I have decided to make a change.
I have lots of support at home from my boyfriend and family but am looking for some motvation from others on the same journey.

Also people from Perth?

Sara

Replies

• charliemarie923
    charliemarie923 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am new to MyFitnessPal and am looking for some helpful tips and motivation to help me on my journey.

I am nervous and excited about my journey, and that I have decided to make a change.
    I have lots of support at home from my boyfriend and family but am looking for some motvation from others on the same journey.

Also people from Perth?

Sara

Welcome Sara. Ive been here 4 days. Before and after pics are a great motivation-especially naked!! That way you get to see everything that clothes can sometimes hide. Keep track of your measurements as well as weight loss, as you can lose inches but remain the same weight. Stay above you BMR in calories but under your TDEE . I am from england . You could also search for groups-there are quite a few country ones on here..
    Feel free to add or PM :)
    Good luck
  • lmivroman
    lmivroman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Motivation (even from strangers) can be SO important in your fitness goals. Maryland is a long way from Perth (sorry), but lots of people here will help you stay on track. Welcome!