New and hopeful

Options
Hi,
I'm a grad student who is battling the familiar weight yo-yo. It's not always easy to find time to exercise while trying to also think of working on a dissertation, being abroad, having regular homework on top of the dissertation... and the one, big problem that I have is that I love food. Honestly, half the time I'm wondering if I shouldn't have gone to a culinary institute instead of majoring in English. I love cooking, especially pasta. I'm crazy about pasta. And not so crazy about sports.
So I'm hoping that if I start to watch what I'm eating - more so the quality than the quantity - and I keep regular and work out I'll be able to make it on the way to the 65 kg I want to weigh.
Would love to chat with others battling as I am ^^

C.

Replies

• BeingAFitFoodie
    BeingAFitFoodie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi! Congrats on joining! I just joined recently as well, so feel free to add me :) I am a 26 year old student, so I know how it is balancing school/healthy lifestyle! The sense of community here on the site is great -- people here are very encouraging, it is a great motivator to want to participate. I wish you the best of luck on your journey to a healthy lifestyle! :)