New Guy Here

Options
Hey everyone. I'm Marcus and I'm fresh and green to the site. My friend at work introduced it to me after we made a deal to hold each other accountable with our fitness goals. I'm on day 6 of my new fitness regimen which includes a complete diet overhaul. It's gonna be tons of hard work but it's cool that there is a community like this that offers so much support and motivation, from people who have been there or currently pushing through the journey as well; regardless of your fitness level, background or whatever.

I'm excited to make positive changes to my health and am glad to have found you guys!

Replies

• PlantBasedGrace
    PlantBasedGrace Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I joined about a week ago and I absolutely love it here! It's so great to be working to get fit with other people, and not struggling on your own. Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me if you want extra support!
  • BeingAFitFoodie
    BeingAFitFoodie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Marcus! I am new here as well, add me if you'd like! Congrats on joining!
  • Andrea_Alexis_1980
    Andrea_Alexis_1980 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP it's about 1 1/2 months i'm here and i love it =)
  • lyn_2013
    lyn_2013 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is an amazing site. I joined like 2 weeks ago and I've lost 2 lbs! Feel free to add me if you need motivation and support!
  • Willowana
    Willowana Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, everyone! I still have about 111 lbs. to go, so I've got a loooong row to hoe....lol. MFP has become my new addiction, though. It's so much easier than any other method I've ever tried. Good luck to you Marcus, and to the rest of you as well. :flowerforyou:
  • chera79
    chera79 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, Marcus! I love MFP! It's such a great place to gain support. I'm just a few months in but I'm down 13lb which feels pretty good. Good luck on your fitness journey and feel free to add me if you want! I'd be happy to offer support! :)
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I just celebrated my 1 year with this site and I have had great results so far! I just posted a forum on my weight loss yesterday :) Still have a bit to go but I am happy to help others on here as well as get some motivation in return! Best of luck to you! Add me if ya fancy :P
  • joele_11
    joele_11 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi fellow newbie! Anyone can feel free to add me as well :) looking for friends for motivation!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Hey Marcus. I'm Shalla. Glad you joined us here at MFP. I think that's awesome you have a friend who cares so much about you and your health. I wish you guys all the luck. Your going to love it here.