help

Options
realy starting to get depressed with everything that is going on worrying bout my kids health and tryin to fing a job its just takeing a toll on me and i get to the point to were i stress eat.

Replies

• tracygolden
    tracygolden Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am an emotional eater also. My best advice is to have only healthy foods to snack on (which is hard when you have kids or are on tight budget). Also, gotta work on the roots of your stress.
    I sometimes head to exercise when I find myself wanting to eat because Im upset and exercise always makes me feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I don't really have any suggestions since I don't have the stress of children's concerns, but I do hope you feel better about everything. :)
  • danglarity
    danglarity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Don't let the 'looking for a job' stress get to you. I am in a job search myself for the past 6 months and I have put on an additional 20+ pounds. Now I'm trying to shed it. Big mistake for me to let that happen being I have the time to exercise since I'm not working right now. The job will come, but in the mean time don't let the food take control. It will only make matters worse in the end. Try to find another outlet for those stressful thoughts. I suggest exercise or a long walk. Hope this helps...
  • Firewife18
    Firewife18 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    thanx everyone