Sick of tight jeans!

Options
alexpl91
alexpl91 Posts: 36 Member
The denial part of me has been squeezing into jeans that are tighter and tighter... now I've only got one pair that actually still fit - and they're tight! Instead of buying a new wardrobe I decided to get back to my old size. It's been so hard and I need help. Please add me so we can work together!

Replies

• JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    That's where I was at Christmas. After several Goodwill trips, I decided I was done.

I'm back down a size and have a closet full of jeans. Still not into the very smallest, but into half of my old ones from last winter. Now, I just need belts. : )

Three months, 11 pounds, more muscle. You got this. Log everything, follow the MFP plan, and it will get you there!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Don't wear pants, problem solved :wink: :drinker:

i am not.
  • joele_11
    joele_11 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm tired of tight jeans too! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • vegasmomof2
    Options
    My friends and I have had great success by using IT WORKS body wraps. I am a stay at home mother of 2 children both of which I was placed on bed rest for my entire pregnancy causing me to gain 60 lbs
    each time causing me to gain 60 lbs each time followed by delivering both of them via Csection leaving me with a new body and dramatic weight loss goal.
    My 1st experience with It Works body wrap in a raffle, in anticipation I went home and tried it out and had amazing results, losing 8 inches and 5 lbs.
    My friends wanted to know more about this amazing product and everyone wanted to get their hands on it. All of my friends that have tried the wrap have had amazing results.