100 lbs. to lose BMI 46.6 Morbidly obese

Options
Ok trying out this site for the first time looks awesome lot of tools and caring people all looking to get healthier....
I need to loose a little more than 100 lbs. Gl EVERYONE GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• dgljones
    dgljones Posts: 89
    Options
    When I started my weight loss journey my BMI was 46.5 at 343 lbs.
    Today I am at a BMI of 27.5 at 203 lbs.
    And yes BMI is a lousy tool, but it is still nice to drop it nearly 20 points.
    Anyway, I have lost 140 lbs and am looking for maybe another 20 more and did it by being stubborn and refusing to let myself be defeated. No reason you can't do the same.
  • Andrew_peter
    Andrew_peter Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Totally doable and good luck to your sir!! Started off with BMI of just under 40, cut the chips and pop out and started walking and dropped down to a 37 BMI before even finding this site. Since joining in Jan and bustibng my *kitten* have lost another 46 lbs and looking back wish I had started this years ago!!
  • fastride7
    Options
    Ty for replying sorry im getting back to u late and congrads on ur progress....Im new at all this posting and message boards....
  • The_Transforming_Journey
    Options
    This is a GREAT site... lots of information & support! You can do this... a day at a time will lead to greater health & wellness! :smile:
  • LordBear
    LordBear Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    good meal plan and hard work and you can do it. 160 down close to a hundred to go
  • taz69tazz
    taz69tazz Posts: 57
    Options
    Mfp is a very good website .. i just started it about 2 weeks or so ago and it has helped me out alot ... i never knew anything about what i was eating now i track my foods on a daily basis and i make sure i stay under my calories for the day.. there is alot of help and support on here ..

I also need to lose 100+ Lbs u can friend me if u would like