Favorite shoes?

Options
dirtyd89
dirtyd89 Posts: 170
I'm into Pumas, Adidas, Tigers, Reebok, Vans, etc.
(Not much into Nike. I think Jordans look pretty tacky if I'm not playing basketball from a casual perspective. IMO.)

:/

Replies

• kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Stilettos.

tumblr_md30giwGGU1rosb88o1_500.gif
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I love Doc Martens.. the high top kind..
    Converse when I feel silly
    Stilettos
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    In my closet...that's how I like my shoes :)

My fav pair currently are a nude heel that say BAD WOLF cus I'm super awesome cool like that
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    Depends on the occasion. But generally, it is Italian leather, with a goat-skin or calf-skin insole, and has a forty percent chance of having brogue adornments.

Based on my closet, there is a thirty percent chance the shoes will be black, twenty percent chance they will be ox-blood, thirty percent chance they will be cognac, twenty percent chance they will be gray, and ten percent chance they will be Brooks Trance running shoes.

I did not include slippers or boating shoes in these statistics.
  • highheeldiva01
    highheeldiva01 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Stilettos, my black 6 inch pair, open toed , strap across the top and ruffle around the ankle

or my hot pink 6 inch ones
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    i don't always wear shoes, but when I do I prefer Vibram Fiver Fingers
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-buy-shoes-but-when-i-do-rarely-are-they-practical-cc8d48.jpg

my closet is full of ridiculously high heels that i'll never wear as well as many, many boots.
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Stilettos.

tumblr_md30giwGGU1rosb88o1_500.gif

Jujubee!

I'm quite fond of Toms lately.
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If I must wear shoes then they must be flip flops....I have horrible feet..I wish with all my heart I could wears heels but breaking my leg with my bad feet pretty much sealed my fate of that ever happening...I love Toms but I don't pay more $3 for any clothing or accessory...it has been working so far
  • DrBentonQuest
    Options
    If I must wear shoes then they must be flip flops....I have horrible feet..I wish with all my heart I could wears heels but breaking my leg with my bad feet pretty much sealed my fate of that ever happening...I love Toms but I don't pay more $3 for any clothing or accessory...it has been working so far

Though it isn't my style of living, I won't chastise anyone for frugalness...but have you ever thought that maybe the lack of money you are putting into your feet is why they are 'horrible?'

There are few things that a person can do to take care of him or herself as much as having well-fitting shoes. The define posture, lessen [or increase] stress on the back, improve your gait, and as a result, nurture or destroy the cartilage throughout your body.

I wouldn't buy a second-hand toothbrush, because I only get one set of permanent teeth in my life. In the same way, keeping your feet healthy and your posture straight will have life-long effects on your feet, ankles, knees, hips, back, shoulders, and neck. That's a lot of spots on the body not directly in contact with the shoes.

If you've been doing this for a while, you can definitely justify purchasing a pair of feet-healthy shoes for running and working out, and a second pair for other occasions. After you find the shoe that works for you, take them to a cobbler who can have them fitted to your foot and forge insoles for your now 'horrible' feet. A podiatrist may be necessary for near-irreparable damage.

Just my opinion, which is supported by a f*cking ton of facts. Go buy some shoes.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    My feet cannot hurt, ever. I have special snowflake feet and everything rubs them the wrong way. If I have one little foot ouch, I'm completely miserable. My shoes are flip flops, a pair of cute running shoes, some sandals, flats and two pairs of dressy low heeled shoes. Super boring but I just cannot do hurty feet! I'm pretty loyal to Nikes for running shoes and usually just by my flip flops, etc at Target. Nothing fancy,
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My heels! ...note I spend $ to buy a quality shoe. I have wonky feet/archs so a well fitting shoe is a must followed by my inserts.
    My adizero feather 2 running shoes.
    TOMS
  • neurochamp
    neurochamp Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    My feet cannot hurt, ever. I have special snowflake feet and everything rubs them the wrong way. If I have one little foot ouch, I'm completely miserable. My shoes are flip flops, a pair of cute running shoes, some sandals, flats and two pairs of dressy low heeled shoes. Super boring but I just cannot do hurty feet! I'm pretty loyal to Nikes for running shoes and usually just by my flip flops, etc at Target. Nothing fancy,

This is pretty much exactly how I feel. I found the bestest ever pair of everyday on-my-feet-all-day shoes from Dr. Scholl's (did not know they made SHOES and not just INSOLES until I found these) - they are ridiculously comfy and super adorable:

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/dr.+scholl's+women's+jamie+sneaker?prodId=216998

Past these I love Born shoes, boots, and flip flops (I have many), and I love my New Balance Minimus trail running shoes.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-buy-shoes-but-when-i-do-rarely-are-they-practical-cc8d48.jpg

my closet is full of ridiculously high heels that i'll never wear as well as many, many boots.

That. I buy outfits to go with my shoes. :)