Looking for friends!!!

Options
I have lost my weight that I needed to lose but now i want to stay healthy! I hate exercising so, but I need some motivation to start! Lets do this together!

Replies

• TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal. Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily and will help where I can. :smile:

8488541.png
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Hi, I have been using MFP to maintain since hitting goal mid-January.

Good luck with maintaining "journey" as it is a different mind-set from losing.
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    congrats on loosing the weight. I just started using MFP and hopefully it helps out. Add me and we can motivate each other to exercise :)
  • luckyme404
    luckyme404 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like. I lost 15 pounds using this site and then took a couple weeks break. I have 10 more pounds to lose and would like some pals to get to my goal. :smile:
  • alwayskungfu
    Options
    I'm damn near to my approximat'ish target'ish and always happy to share ideas. Have you thought of something social with regards to exercise, Yoga, a martial Art (great for confidence and mindful movement) or climbing even perhaps hiking?
  • wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same, friends who are just obsessed as me this website forum, nutrition and losing fat, building muscle...

Height: 5'8.5
    Heaviest: 227lbs
    Lightest: ??
    Current: 203 lbs (92.5kg)
    Current Bf%: 16 -18%
    Goal: 183lbs
    Goal bf%: 10%
  • sammie190489
    Options
    Hey =) Welcome and well done for acheiving your goal!

This is a great palce for motivational support and tips with regards to exercising!

Feel free to add me =) x
  • babsybabe28
    Options
    Hi there!!

I am new to this site and hope to lose around 30 pounds. I do need lots of motivation.
    How have you managed to do so well?
  • SuperGalWW87
    Options
    Feel Free to add me and inbox me.

I am new to this and would love to have some MFP friends

xx
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add