One Year with MFP, 70lbs gone forever! (lots of pics)

Options
15678911»

Replies

• LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look sooooooooo good!! You don't even look like the same person!!

A very HUGE congrats to you for what you have done!! you look GREAT!!
  • lildebbie121
    lildebbie121 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your amazing transformation with us! You look great! You are a great example!
  • claudiasiplak
    claudiasiplak Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You are really beautiful!! Great job!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats to you!
  • Lynnsie12
    Lynnsie12 Posts: 15
    Options
    You are an inspiration. You look beautiful. Congrats on your transformation. I'm thrilled you shared photos.
  • AnnaMarieDinVa
    AnnaMarieDinVa Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Well done! And thanks for posting...this is great motivation to stick with it!!
  • MadMonsterMom
    MadMonsterMom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing. I literally just posted that I hope I can stay motivated, and then came across this. You look amazing! Thanks for the inspiration to keep on doing it.
  • GaleGolden
    Options
    Congratulations to YOU! Persistence pays!
  • trialstyle
    trialstyle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Your such an inspiration for all who reads this!!! Congratulations for a job well done! I'm sure your turning heads everywhere you go!
  • hawaii86442
    hawaii86442 Posts: 167
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds this past year-and today I was told I was gorgeous!! This total woman stranger made myy day.
  • trinmn
    trinmn Posts: 4
    Options
    Good job and good bye to the 70 lbs forever!!!! I am inspired by your dedication and will use you as my inspiration. Congrats and you look so beautiful!!!
  • fee2dancesing
    Options
    Amazing! Simply amazing!
  • belleparis
    belleparis Posts: 111
    Options
    Thank you for this amazing inspiration!!!!! Congratulations on the success of your journey. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • jaynie678
    jaynie678 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ]
    Well done u, you've inspired me to carry on even though ive been watching my calories now for over 2 weeks and have still not lost a 1lb I suppose ive just got to be patient, you look amazing and so healthy x

Yeah I weighed myself today ive lost that 1lb feeling more optimistic yippieeee :):)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!