Body by Vi challenge

Options
Hey :)

I'm thinking of giving this a try as its launching here in the UK very soon. What's people's thoughts on it? Any input gladly received :)

Thanks ????

Replies

• Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You will get a lot of controversy on here about this product. I use it to create smoothies to get my fruit allowance in. It does taste good but I am not sure it is the best protein powder on the market. When I am done the packet that I have, I plan to replace it with Greek yogurt so that I am limiting processed foods.
  • LaurenF80
    Options
    I use the Body by Vi and I love it!! I so far have lost 8lbs. and almost 10 inches all over!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Look at the ingredients, its not 'healthy' in my opinion. There are many better ways, and products, for losing weight.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    You don't need a "shake" to lose weight; you just need to eat at a calorie deficit. That said, I found that I was consistently about 20g short of my daily protein goal, so I added a protein shake (I use Trutein now). I do not use it as a meal replacement; I just add it to my breakfast or as a snack in the mornings.
  • shelliereneebug
    Options
    You should do what works for you. I have tried everything in the diet world and this is the only thing that has really worked for me. Not everyone can do a caloric counting diet, who has time for that? You can ask a million people and you will get a million answers. I say try it - there is a 90 Day money back guarantee. It's a great thing for diabetics, people w gluten allergies (ie Siliacs disease), and people who can not tolerate lactose. I see to many pros with this product to not use it plus when you get the product free it is that much better. My grocery bill has went down along w my weight. If you have questions message me I would be happy to answer them for you. Best wishes.

Shellie