Fitness DVD's

Options
I get a fair bit of my exercise through walking, as I deliver leaflets for a living and it involves walking up to 11 miles per shift. However I'm after some quick exercises I can do on weeks when I don't work as I can't afford the gym. Does anyone have any suggestions on which fitness DVD's are the best? Thanks in advanced!

Replies

• JoRumbles
    JoRumbles Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred at the moment. Its great.

You can view it on You Tube. You do level one for 10 days, then level 2, then 3.
  • sarahsamuels82
    sarahsamuels82 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Gemma. If you're after something quick then try the ten minute solution DVDs. They have 5 or 6 ten min workouts on each, varying in types of exercise.

Tae bo DVDs are good too, very tough though!
  • GemmaWassall
    Options
    Thanks guys! I shall have a look into both :)
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender on YouTube have lots of different types of workouts. And they're free.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Fitness blender on YouTube have lots of different types of workouts. And they're free.

fitnessblender.com is fantastic!

That, and all Jillian Micheals or Bob Harper dvd's
  • Sadagopan84
    Sadagopan84 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I did have success using Insanity. I would only recommend it to people with high determination. Its not for faint heart. Also I had tried some DVDs in P90x and Rushfit both proved to be good as they say. Try Rushfit if you love MMA. If you don't want all this and just want to loose few pounds Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred which is good.
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Blogilates.com is pretty good too! Free, and she does monthly workout plans, as well as different exercises and everything. Seems pretty good!
    I do Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 and it is GOOOOOOOOD. Two thumbs up.
  • SerenaBeans08
    SerenaBeans08 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love Jillian Michaels and Bob Harper DVDs. Particularly the Yoga Meltdown or Weight Loss Yoga. Super awesome workout while teaching yoga poses.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
  • RamoZimm
    RamoZimm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump