Worrying a bit

Options
I joined MFP around mid January and I was eating about 1335 calories a day,I lost about 7 pounds.A month ago I changed my calories to my BMR which is 1294 according to MFP..I've only lost a pound since and I have gone over a few times but I'm worried I'm not eating enough.I'm worried that if I up my calories I'll gain weight but I don't want to put my body into starvation mode.The problem is one site told me my BMR is 1421 a day :indifferent: which seems like alot.Even at 1294 a day MFP tells me I should loose just under a pound a week.I have no problem with loosing just under a pound a week but I'm just worried I'm not eating enough..could someone please offer me any advice?
Thanks

Replies

• EstherZue
    EstherZue Posts: 39
    Options
    Nobody can tell you what's really gonna work. You have only trial and error.

We have the same weight loss goals and I think we might be similar in age and size. I eat 1,500 calories a day, sit all day then lift heavy weights twice a week and do yoga twice a week. I lose at least a pound a week.

Also remember, we are already within our ideal BMI range, so from now on you're gonna have to fight to get every additional pound off. It won't melt off like in the beginning.